You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Good promotion...

DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
edited June 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Now I know this will probably get deleted as its a bit naughty putting this on here but Foxybingo are having a nice promotion at the moment. Bang anything from £10 up to £100 in when you register and they will triple it. So for £100 your account is £300 deep. They have slot machines and roulette and obviously bingo.

Whats the best way to make use of it?

I banged it all on jackpot bingo and ended up with £150 from a £10er. My mate at work banged it all on red at roulette as he said it was +EV. Another played the slots saying that even if it paid at only 50% then he would end up in profit.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    pilgrim07pilgrim07 Member Posts: 232
    edited June 2013
    Tommy`s red pen is poised.........
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2013
    I know there are wagering requirements for these - all different on different sites. 

Can,t do it as i did it a year or 2 ago , but if your going to sign up with one you may as well sign up with a few at the same time and play in all the "Newbie freerooms" for the 1st 24 hours. 

I used to just ignore the 200% and 300% - deposit - play in all the free rooms and then withdraw. was a good little earner at the time

Theres not as many around now and they do state in the small print that if you play more than 3 "free games " a day you may be penalised, but i,ve played 50+ on one site in 24 hours and never had a problem

GL with it tho