You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Name the premier lge top 3 and bottom 3 and the championship top 3 and bottom 3 2013/14 season

est1967est1967 Member Posts: 247
edited June 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
I think the EPL will be very intersting with Man utd,Man city and Chelsea all with new managers but my tip to win will go with Chelsea as i think with the right buys the special one will make his team very hard to beat.

1.Chelsea
2.Man utd
3.Man city

Bottom 3 will be between 8 clubs in my opinion,Palace,Fulham,Stoke,Hull,Cardiff,Norwich,Villa,and Sunderland but my 3 to go will be.

Palace
Hull
Stoke.

Top 2 in championship is so hard but i think QPR,Leeds,Forest,Leicester,Reading,Bolton,Blackburn And Ipswich will all be in the mix but my top 3 will be.

1.QPR
2.Leeds
3.Blackburn

Bottom 3 goes to

Doncaster ,Barnsley and Yeovil.

Comments

• Options
    TheDartTheDart Member Posts: 1,581
    edited June 2013
    You don't like Stoke very much do you.

I think it's far too early to be picking winners and losers.

Much will depend on who moves in and out at the top3 and I wouldn't discount Arsenal and Tottenham, I can also see Liverpool finishing much closer to the top next season.

The 3 teams coming up are always going to be vulnerable, who know's what will happen at Sunderland with DiCanio in charge and I thought Norwich were one of the weaker teams last season.

I can't see Villa being involved in a relegation battle, they've got a good young squad and a very good manager, onwards and upwards for Villa I reckon.

Stoke are a well run club and as long as Mark Hughes can bring in the right players to help the team evolve Stoke should be finishing nearer to 10th than bottom.

I wouldn't know where to start with the Championship at the moment.

That's my early thoughts anyway.
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited June 2013
    too early too pick as need too see the players and squads the teams have when the season kicks off but dont think chelsea will do that great .think its a mistake mourinho going back there tbh ..i also think stoke will stay up and agree with dart that norwich look a good bet for relegation and i really dont think qpr will get promoted they will lose all they,re better players and will struggle in the championship blackburn and leeds should be there or there abouts ........will come back and post my picks at the start of august