You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

deep tourney bounty hunters

reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
edited June 2013 in Community Suggestions
i like deep stacked tourneys and i like bounty hunters i also like ten min or more blind levels. i also like tourneys starting  bit earlier in the evening what about trying a 15 pound or 20 pound to enter bounty hunter on a saturday 5 pm start with 15 min blind levels and making it a bounty hunter with say 1 k gtd just a thought 

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    and if thats a success up the gtd just a thought could be the new main event lol
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    and a bonus for taking out more heads start with a 200 pound bonus or something that would make it interesting with players going for the bounty and others being  bit canny lol
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

We shall certainly pass your suggestions on to the powers that be!

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2013
    In Response to deep tourney bounty hunters:
    i like deep stacked tourneys and i like bounty hunters i also like ten min or more blind levels. i also like tourneys starting  bit earlier in the evening what about trying a 15 pound or 20 pound to enter bounty hunter on a saturday 5 pm start with 15 min blind levels and making it a bounty hunter with say 1 k gtd just a thought 
    Posted by reeler
    lol as if theres not enough bounty hunters in the lobby.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: deep tourney bounty hunters:
    In Response to deep tourney bounty hunters : lol as if theres not enough bounty hunters in the lobby.    
    Posted by THEROCK573
    i like bounty hunters something for every one 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2013
    but theres heaps of them already in the lobby night in night out so having even more of them is just takig the pxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: deep tourney bounty hunters:
    but theres heaps of them already in the lobby night in night out so having even more of them is just takig the pxxx
    Posted by THEROCK573
    and if they put more on what difference does it make to u