You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonights Live Show 16/6/13: Yiannis Morgan/Carlo Citrone

SPYiannisSPYiannis Member Posts: 8
edited June 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hi Poker Peeps,

We’ve got a cracking show lined up for you tonight. Carlo and I will be kicking things off at 7pm, where we’ll be following the final table of last Thursdays 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

At 8pm, it’s all about the 10K Primo. We’ll be dedicating the rest of the live show to following the tournament; so make sure you get involved and hopefully Carlo and I will be putting your name up in lights and watching you take down a big pot!

I also want to give a massive shout out to everyone I met at SPT Birmingham. It was nice to finally put faces to all the regular names I see on the channel. I genuinely met some cracking people over the weekend and have got some good stories for the live show!!!

See you all at 7!

Comments

• Options
    liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Tonights Live Show 16/6/13: Yiannis Morgan/Carlo Citrone:
    Hi Poker Peeps,   We’ve got a cracking show lined up for you tonight. Carlo and I will be kicking things off at 7pm, where we’ll be following the final table of last Thursdays 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.   At 8pm, it’s all about the 10K Primo. We’ll be dedicating the rest of the live show to following the tournament; so make sure you get involved and hopefully Carlo and I will be putting your name up in lights and watching you take down a big pot!   I also want to give a massive shout out to everyone I met at SPT Birmingham. It was nice to finally put faces to all the regular names I see on the channel. I genuinely met some cracking people over the weekend and have got some good stories for the live show!!!   See you all at 7!
    Posted by SPYiannis

Hey yiannis hope you and carlo have a good show tonight will be tuning in and hopefully I will satellite into primo for pennies .Also was great meeting you in spt brum, think you owe me a pint lol.

• Options
    SPYiannisSPYiannis Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2013

Definitely got a pint with your name on it mate. Great meeting you at the SPT. I'll make sure to give you a shout out on tonights live show!

• Options
    Gruntfish1Gruntfish1 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Hey Yiannis. Its Grant from your table in the side And main at birmingham. aka Gruntfish1. I thought you held your own in the side and did well in both events. You just got unlucky with aces and that was it. You should not second guess yourself coz your doing all the right things to me.  All the best to you and the sky poker team and hope to see you in Nottingham. Grant ( Gruntfish1 )
  • Options
    minecraftminecraft Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys, can you explain what implied odds is? Great show guys :)