You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the worst sky vegas offer in the world!!!!!

chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
edited June 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
hi all
ive been playing on diff sites as of late just for a change when i get a message of a good offer from sky vegas!!!!!!!

here is the offer

1. Click to opt in above or enter promo code CLIMB in your account.

2. Play your favourite table games* and get 1 point for every £10 you stake.

3. The top 10 point earners in the week will win cash prizes PLUS there are weekly prizes for hitting levels.

4. If you reach 20,000 points, you’ll be awarded a GUARANTEED £50 Bonus!

see number 4
reach 20,000 points for a £50 quid seems good till you read  number 2
lol 1 point for £10 SPENT  so i would have to gamble £200,000 for a guaranteed £50 quid

POINTLESS OR WHAT
so i wont be doing that hate to see a bad offer if this is a good offer lol

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2013
    In Response to the worst sky vegas offer in the world!!!!!:
    hi all ive been playing on diff sites as of late just for a change when i get a message of a good offer from sky vegas!!!!!!! here is the offer 1. Click to opt in above or enter promo code CLIMB in your account. 2. Play your favourite table games* and get 1 point for every £10 you stake. 3. The top 10 point earners in the week will win cash prizes PLUS there are weekly prizes for hitting levels. 4. If you reach 20,000 points, you’ll be awarded a GUARANTEED £50 Bonus! see number 4 reach 20,000 points for a £50 quid seems good till you read  number 2 lol 1 point for £10 SPENT  so i would have to gamble £200,000 for a guaranteed £50 quid POINTLESS OR WHAT so i wont be doing that hate to see a bad offer if this is a good offer lol
    Posted by chefboy79
    just stay clear of these sites mate, ive tilted on them many times after a bad night on the poker tables and have learner the hard way, nothing but a con anyway, you cant win long term.
  • Options
    GoetheGoethe Member Posts: 370
    edited June 2013
    In Response to the worst sky vegas offer in the world!!!!!:
    hi all ive been playing on diff sites as of late just for a change when i get a message of a good offer from sky vegas!!!!!!! here is the offer . . .
    Posted by chefboy79
    Yup - don't know which whizz kid in the SkyVegas skunkworks came up with this, but offering a quid rebate for every two grand put across the electronic felt is hardly going to pull in business from the competition?