You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poor poker client

DansonDanson Member Posts: 2
edited June 2013 in Community Suggestions
I was wondering if you plan on improving your poker client as it is not the best I have come across.
Specifically as tables can't be resized to your requirements so multi tabling is awkward-I comfortable multi-table 6-12 tables on pokerstars but wouldn't want to play more than 2 on sky with the current set up. It is also very easy to time out if you're doing other thing as well as you have no time bank and insufficient warning that you are timing out. The raising options are unnecessarily confusing as you are entering how many additional chips you'd like to enter instead of the total bet that you'd like to make. Chat would be better if appeared in speech bubbles above players as well as in the chat box. Also the client doesn't remember what your preference for chat options are so u have to change it every time a table opens. There appear to be problems on occasion opening tournament lobby which is a nuisance if you don't know the pay out structure. Also I think it would be better to offer a variety of table sizes rather than just 6-max but I assume this is down to lack of traffic on the site.

I've been a palladium member on party poker and am platinum working towards supernova on pokerstars; both sites are infinitely more playable and also have stores where you can purchase various rewards with your points that you earn through playing. I hope that the site can be updated and traffic improve to make it a viable site to play on as I would assume sky would like to be a market leader/innovator rather than an antiquated site.

Apologies for the moan!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited June 2013
    Hi Danson,

Thanks for your post. We're currently in the testing stage of some major software updates which will hopefull be released a bit later this year. Whilst not all of your suggestions will be covered by the release, a good many of them will and we feel it will be a great update.

We are still a relatively young site, but we're always looking at ways to improve and welcome your suggestions.

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    DansonDanson Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for your reply. I remain hopeful that the site will become more popular and playable.
    Obviously sky has the advantage of having a dedicated channel and the fact that it plays in sterling is a benefit to uk players!