You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What team?

LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
edited June 2013 in Team Talk

Morning!

Played the community game last night and was really fun!

Was looking at joining a team.

I sent a message to a "captain" of a team last week, which has not been responded too. Maybe he doesn't check pm's who knows.

So, which team is the best to join:D

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited June 2013
    In Response to What team?:
    Morning! Played the community game last night and was really fun! Was looking at joining a team. I sent a message to a "captain" of a team last week, which has not been responded too. Maybe he doesn't check pm's who knows. So, which team is the best to join:D
    Posted by LARSON7
    Hi Larson.
    There is only one team - TPT

I did invite you already so assumed you were joining when you replied.

I shake my Pom Poms!!! (Sometimes Naked) when we are railing the team if that will help sway your decision lol.

No one  shakes a Pom Pom Quite like me - Ask Jeffter he loves it :) 
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited June 2013
    In Response to What team?:
    Morning! Played the community game last night and was really fun! Was looking at joining a team. I sent a message to a "captain" of a team last week, which has not been responded too. Maybe he doesn't check pm's who knows. So, which team is the best to join:D
    Posted by LARSON7
    Hi larson I'm Dale (FlyingDagg) vice captain of Team Poker Titans. I think we have met on the tables and you I'm sure you know a few of our team already. We are always on the lookout for new members especially if they play the DTD. If you would be interested in joining us all you nee to do is post on our thread requesting to join and our Captain pokertrev will do the rest. Link is HERE
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Er it seems me and Trev had the same idea lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: What team?:
    Er it seems me and Trev had the same idea lol.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    What?.....You are gonna shake your Pom Poms Naked? :)
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited June 2013

Hi Larson7,

Good to hear you enjoyed Forum DTD last night, as for which Team to join i would say the best thing to do is to look at each Teams Thread & then see which one takes your fancy, also if you are on Facebook i have a Forum DTD (For Sky Poker Players) page which you are welcome to join (most of the teams hang out there).

Good Luck m8

Michael
  • Options
    edited June 2013
      Hi Larson7,    Good to hear you enjoyed Forum DTD last night, as for which Team to join i would say the best thing to do is to look at each Teams Thread & then see which one takes your fancy, also if you are on Facebook i have a Forum DTD (For Sky Poker Players) page which you are welcome to join (most of the teams hang out there).   Good Luck m8   Michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    What Naked? :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: What team? : What?.....You are gonna shake your Pom Poms Naked? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I wouldn't wish that on anybody
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited June 2013

Hey!

DTW brilliant night good on you for organising it! No idea if you have ever played the forum game yet, but you really deserve to be playing it!

And thanks lads for the responses about teams.

lolll err i don't know if that swayed my decision haha, i would, however, like to join TPT.

I never got an invite buddy? Unless i've missed it some where.

Looking forward to it, err pome pomes and all.