You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Big Brother 2013....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited September 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat

Nah I don't watch it.*

Just wondering why MP33 hasn't started his annual BB thread yet?

How can you not love Gina!!!!!!

Who's gonna win? Where's the value?

*Do watch it. Totally addicted.

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Big Brother 2013....:
    Nah I don't watch it.* Just wondering why MP33 hasn't started his annual BB thread yet? How can you not love Gina!!!!!! Who's gonna win? Where's the value? *Do watch it. Totally addicted.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    tv gold although most say im sad for watching such drivel. backed sophie at 10/1 a few days ago.
  • Options
    a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited July 2013
    I think its to early to tell who will win although my fav is Dexter probably get v good odds on him winning. I think it is wide open this year as Woolfie was touted as fav now I wouldn't give odds on her being out in the next 2 weeks.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013....:
    I think its to early to tell who will win although my fav is Dexter probably get v good odds on him winning. I think it is wide open this year as Woolfie was touted as fav now I wouldn't give odds on her being out in the next 2 weeks.
    Posted by a00rock
    that foul mouthed un- hygenic pig is 40/1 now, she has no chance, you gotta bet fairly early to get the prices and its more fun i think to pick from the start.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Think alot of it is down to how it's edited, ch.5 decided (corectly) that Gina is great entertainment, so flick in the 'safe house' twist.

Sophie pretty much gtd to go deep into the 2nd half of the show, alot will depend on how she's edited towads the end, def in with a chance though.

Just had a couple of quid on Charlie @16/1. Reckon she's gtd a few more weeks at least as the next 2/3 evictions are nailed on. She could start getting a positive edit. She seems alright, prob abit boring but that could change. 

Have to mute it at times when Wolfie is on, too much cringe.

Huge Cringe@ Hazeltoo ffs. She's150/1 now could get the biggest BB boo of alltime on friday!

Gina rightly big fave atm.

• Options
    edited July 2013

This might be an all time low for me, but I've got oddschecker up during the show and the prices are actually changing. Charlie in to 14s now after being saved. 

Love the 'view form and analysis' button above the prices! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Think alot of it is down to how it's edited, ch.5 decided (corectly) that Gina is great entertainment, so flick in the 'safe house' twist. Sophie pretty much gtd to go deep into the 2nd half of the show, alot will depend on how she's edited towads the end, def in with a chance though. Just had a couple of quid on Charlie @16/1. Reckon she's gtd a few more weeks at least as the next 2/3 evictions are nailed on. She could start getting a positive edit. She seems alright, prob abit boring but that could change.  Have to mute it at times when Wolfie is on, too much cringe. Huge Cringe@ Hazeltoo ffs. She's150/1 now could get the biggest BB boo of alltime on friday! Gina rightly big fave atm.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    my opinion on the remaining housemates

sophie - winner for me, sexy and good personality.
    callum - boren xxxx 
    dexter - tool at first but warming to him
    gina - love her catty comments
    charlie - ok til she opens her gob, keep it shut and take off ur clothes
    dan - no comment, il get in trouble
    wolfie - disgusting slob
    daley - cool dude
    hazel - would give my bankroll to bang her
    jackie - like mother like daughter, shut ur mouth

• Options
    edited July 2013

lol!Can't argue with any of those really.

Fat Twins?

Also don't botlle the Dan assessment, mods dnt bother reading these threads anyway. Unless you mention Devilfish in the title ;)

How you getting on with his tips btw?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lol!Can't argue with any of those really. Fat Twins? Also don't botlle the Dan assessment, mods dnt bother reading these threads anyway. Unless you mention Devilfish in the title ;) How you getting on with his tips btw?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    fat twins - big girls blouses
    sam - cant understand a word he says.

the devilsfishes tips are running bad so its prob a good thing my thread got removed, hes given me about 12 tips and only one winner which was 11/10 and anyone could have picked it. so hes cost me about £240 and also £49.99 sign up fee for the month which is refundable if your not in profit by the end of 2 week, gonna give him a month though.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hazel fav to go tonight 8/11, cant see it to be honest, wolfie to go at 1/1 surely giving money away!!! the bookies never seem to get these things wrong though, sure they have inside information.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hazel fav to go tonight 8/11, cant see it to be honest, wolfie to go at 1/1 surely giving money away!!! the bookies never seem to get these things wrong though, sure they have inside information.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Good shout rock, u get that off devilfish' site? ;)

Couldn't see it myself, the way Hazel/Daley have been edited this week I expected her to go.

She's on borrowed time now, with her on her way out and that rock chick going in week 1 I can see them sending a couple of new fit birds in this week.  
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : Good shout rock, u get that off devilfish' site? ;) Couldn't see it myself, the way Hazel/Daley have been edited this week I expected her to go. She's on borrowed time now, with her on her way out and that rock chick going in week 1 I can see them sending a couple of new fit birds in this week.  
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    no not the devil, he coudlnt pick his nose, just with it being vote to evict i thought it was nailed on cos shes hated to put it mildly. lots wont be bothered to pick up the fone to vote hazel out.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sick twist!

Daley the woman beater! 

Charlie in to 12's G'wan lass! 

Dan the darkhorse now, thoughts?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Daley done for by Hazel the double crosser. She was loving every minute with Daley she made all the running and cut his ball...s off lol. Sad about the stigma I don't think Daley was at all serious and I remember Razor being far more threatening and not getting kicked out! Still wide open ftw IMO.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    watched it on the live feed, they edited tonights show to make him look bad in my opinion, grabbing her throat and threating to nut her was wrong but i believe it was all in jest and seemed more seriious because he was plastered.

well done big brother though, you caused the situation by putting them in the safe house and you got your tv gold by ruining another blokes life. the guy was allready unstable before entering the house and the physciatric team said to keep an eye on him so you decide to isolate him with a pr1ck teasing headfxxx like hazel

bad move!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sick twist! Daley the woman beater!  Charlie in to 12's G'wan lass!  Dan the darkhorse now, thoughts?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    dan got a good chance to be fair would be very suprised if he wasnt in the first 3. charlie could make the final, although she yaps on a bit to much for my liking she would make a good wife, i rate her more than hazel in terms of sexyness. still wouldnt change my bet though sophie all the way!!!!

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Had to mute the last 5 minutes there, too much cringe Callum.

He also looks like Gareth Bale.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    fat twins are in big trouble if its a double eviction this week. guaranteed.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    A good twist this week with those in safe house up for eviction although I think this is more about keeping Hazel safe for another week than anything else. I also think the twins are gaining in momentum and will at least make the final.
    Had a few £ on twins at 14/1 decent odds but still very much outsiders.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    A good twist this week with those in safe house up for eviction although I think this is more about keeping Hazel safe for another week than anything else. I also think the twins are gaining in momentum and will at least make the final. Had a few £ on twins at 14/1 decent odds but still very much outsiders.
    Posted by a00rock
    i think they have no chance, if it was just jack on his own then maybe but joes a xxxxxxx. ive backed sophie but shes not doing enough to win or shes being badly edited. gina looks a nailed on certainty.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Not sure about this weeks twist turning the safe house into an unsafe house. 

Obviously trying to manipulate who stays, protecting Hazel & Callum 1 of which was nailed on to go. 

Think they've stitched you up with the Sophie bet Rock, in against 2 of the faves for the show. 

Charlie still under the radar :D