You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

forum refreshing

jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
edited July 2013 in Community Suggestions
ok this is prob just me but a lot of times I come on to the forum from the main screen you can see someone has posted a new post in a thread but when you go into that thread it's not showing the new post just an older non updated version. hit refresh and the new post appears.

not a big thing just annoying - do I need to change a setting or something? doesn't happen on other forums etc I go on.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited July 2013
    [ control + F5 ]  to force refresh the page so it doesn't load from cookies.
  • Options
    BorinLonerBorinLoner Member Posts: 3,863
    edited July 2013
    It's always been that way for me. I usually don't see a new post until it's five minutes old. Don't know why and it's not the case every time...
  • Options
    DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    edited July 2013
    I tried the view the forum when there was an outage and the downtime page came up.  Now when I try to view it the same page comes up...any ideas?  I have deleted cookies etc etc
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: forum refreshing:
    I tried the view the forum when there was an outage and the downtime page came up.  Now when I try to view it the same page comes up...any ideas?  I have deleted cookies etc etc
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Thought must just be me as no one else had said anything.
    Started yesterday on I.E. just poker chat can see rest of forum moved to chrome.Today I.E. and chrome the same can view all forum but not poker chat now using Firefox.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So not to derail thread 4 mins to view a post.
    Also bugs me when post count shows more than the amount of post(happening alot lately)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited July 2013

Try ctrl + F5 (when in chrome)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: forum refreshing:
    Try ctrl + F5 (when in chrome)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thank's Alan that worked ;-))