You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

software...

bolly580bolly580 Member Posts: 603
edited July 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I know its been asked a few times but is there anything to be done about sky multi tabling lag?

friends only playing 5 tables n its basically unplayable

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    dont no if anyone else suffers with this but when im multi tabling with mini view on i type my bet size in the box it adds numbers on to my size, then i click delete the number then the cursur movers to the first number, pain the axx so im forced to click the auto raise buttons which i hate.
  • Options
    RyanC7RyanC7 Member Posts: 355
    edited July 2013
    +1 rock, so frustrating. Or clicking 2x then clicking the bar to add a bit more and all of a sudden its 54x, try again and the timers run out. Also please move the fold button from underneath 2x, folding kings is pretty tilting
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: software...:
    +1 rock, so frustrating. Or clicking 2x then clicking the bar to add a bit more and all of a sudden its 54x, try again and the timers run out. Also please move the fold button from underneath 2x, folding kings is pretty tilting
    Posted by RyanC7
    haha thought it was just me which is why ive never mentioned this b4.
  • Options
    mrdaviesmrdavies Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2013
    I Mentioned this to sky a while back and they said usual c**P, no one else has reported it or seem to have a problem with it, why dont you use the 1/4 1/2 pot buttons that Sky have put there for you?
  • Options
    mrdaviesmrdavies Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2013
    on the flip side though, once before I tried to bet £4.80 and cos of that stupid cursor problem on mini view I ended up betting £48 with 6 high and getting called and there's no hero  story...I lost.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: software...:
    I Mentioned this to sky a while back and they said usual c**P, no one else has reported it or seem to have a problem with it, why dont you use the 1/4 1/2 pot buttons that Sky have put there for you?
    Posted by mrdavies
    i do use the 1/2 pot button at times but im talking about pre flop,im an mtt player so at at a certain stage of the tournament a 3x raise is to big so i make it 2.5  and then later 2.2. its ok later on because i just min raise but i should be able to type my sizing in the box without it adding numbers.
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited July 2013
    In Response to software...:
    I know its been asked a few times but is there anything to be done about sky multi tabling lag? friends only playing 5 tables n its basically unplayable
    Posted by bolly580

buy a better laptop u nit