You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NEW LOYALTY SCHEME!!

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited July 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
i have just talked to sky bet advisor regarding this and i cannot see how this is in anyway better for us customer's, first you have to stake £5 on at least 2 selections i.e double or more and that has to be of odds of at least 5/1.

only 1 free bet can be claimed per week, and if you miss a week or more you can only go back into the CLUB and get another free bet the following monday if you stake £10 on 2 or more selections of odds that are greater then 5/1.

SKYBET still doesnt offer BOG, so alot of poker players on here bet elsewhere (for this reason).
the last scheme you can get easy stamps (placing a £10 bet on a football team in running when 5-0 up with 10 mins to go) is an example and this had to be done 5 times to claim £5 free bet or £5 off your sky bill (new scheme is only a £5 free bet), they reduced this to 4 per month but still could get £20 in free bets/off sky bill per month. This was still a better offer then what SKYBET are offering now!!!
Please skylistern as you will lose custom, this is not a loyalty scheme to bring in more custom to the site, and the customer/punter that do use this site will now think about staying here.SKYBET claim to be 1 of the fastest growing betting sites, we will see this time next year, if SKYBET do not change this loyalty scheme or bring in BOG. Sorry all for the long read/thread but of my chest now lol

Gl all if having a bet on here in the future.

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited July 2013
    They definitely need to bring in BOG!
    Sites like William Hill,Bet 365,Paddy Power,betfair do it!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited July 2013
    I love this new offer, a lot of people have a weekly football bet for fun, about a fivers worth. So to get a freebie on top regardless of the result is nice.

Just a shame I'm excluded from the site.

**** virtual horses ftl.
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited July 2013
    In Response to NEW LOYALTY SCHEME!!:
    i have just talked to sky bet advisor regarding this and i cannot see how this is in anyway better for us customer's, first you have to stake £5 on at least 2 selections i.e double or more and that has to be of odds of at least 5/1. only 1 free bet can be claimed per week, and if you miss a week or more you can only go back into the CLUB and get another free bet the following monday if you stake £10 on 2 or more selections of odds that are greater then 5/1. SKYBET still doesnt offer BOG, so alot of poker players on here bet elsewhere (for this reason). the last scheme you can get easy stamps (placing a £10 bet on a football team in running when 5-0 up with 10 mins to go) is an example and this had to be done 5 times to claim £5 free bet or £5 off your sky bill (new scheme is only a £5 free bet), they reduced this to 4 per month but still could get £20 in free bets/off sky bill per month. This was still a better offer then what SKYBET are offering now!!! Please skylistern as you will lose custom, this is not a loyalty scheme to bring in more custom to the site, and the customer/punter that do use this site will now think about staying here. SKYBET claim to be 1 of the fastest growing betting sites, we will see this time next year, if SKYBET do not change this loyalty scheme or bring in BOG.   Sorry all for the long read/thread but of my chest now lol Gl all if having a bet on here in the future.
    Posted by ms-tree

Sky Bet are dragging their heels because they know the new loyalty scheme is worse than the old one. Firstly roll out was end of june, then it was mid july , then late july and still no announcement. Really poor show.

I will be leaving sky tv and not using sky bet. I suspect this will be happening a lot with Sky Bet. BT seem to have a strong alternative, market forces and all that.  

• Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: NEW LOYALTY SCHEME!!:
    I love this new offer, a lot of people have a weekly football bet for fun, about a fivers worth. So to get a freebie on top regardless of the result is nice. Just a shame I'm excluded from the site. **** virtual horses ftl.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yeah but you have to be a winning sports bettor to extract value ;)
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited July 2013
    great new offer - jd has already posted about it earlier and he didnt like it neither!!! 

just a case of different strokes for different folks i guess. it would getting me backing on sky weekly for the footbsll, BOG matters not a jot to me on the football
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: NEW LOYALTY SCHEME!!:
    They definitely need to bring in BOG! Sites like William Hill,Bet 365,Paddy Power,betfair do it!
    Posted by wynne1938
    They say "they are looking into it" lolol
    Cue 2016