You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Revamp of old tournament idea

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
edited August 2013 in Community Suggestions
I remember there being some sort of regional leauge a while back . Can,t remember how it was run though 

My idea would be a kind off champions leaugue style knockout between citys and towns throughout the UK. If you see a competition/tournament with your town, or city in you may be more persuaded to play it and see which places come out on top . Not sure how the scoring would work as there would be different amount of players from each place but sure someone could work that out. (The DTD Monday night games have varying numbers for each team but it still works well)

It could be run as a league or Knockout but leaugue may take to long.

I was thinking it would work better as an MTT comp over 1 or more games and all games run at the same time. With a propper scoring sytem it should be good

If you got to many teams you could strecth it to counties (or was that what happened last time)

Actyally it sounds a bit like the DTD ganes between teams and places so scrap all that but what about 1 MTT a week wher you give out prizes for anyone from the City /town who congregates the best average score and put some of the prizepool toward it?

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited August 2013
    Hey MP33.

Sounds like you are referring to the 'Play the Nation' promotion which ran last year throughout Feb?

As far as I know this was a really good promotion for the site and hasn't been ruled out from returning. Keep an eye out for it (or something similar)!