You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited August 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
I'm standing at one winner, one loser at the moment. There's a bitc@ running tomorrow lunchtime that's now 15 weeks out of season. I noticed last Monday it ran an encorouging race, then she went past the 2 dogs that finished in front of her on the way to the pick up. That tells me she is strengthening up and ready to hit her peak. A bitc@ hits her peak 15/16 weeks after coming into season. Before she 'broke' she was an A2 grader, tomorrow she's in an A5 race. She was clocking nearly 0.5 of a second quicker times back in April, that equates to 6 1/2 lengths in dog terms. 

In tomorrow's race there is absolutely no early pace in traps 1,2 and 3. Trap 6 tends to fly out, but is a wide tracking dog that fades in this grade. The only fly in the ointment is the 4 dog, that can on occasions blast out and move wide. Our bitc@ in trap 5 just needs to do one of her 4.9 sectionals, and that should ensure she misses the 4 dog and set sail for the winning line. 

I'm fairly, but overly confident about this selection. Trap 5 11.34 Hall Green Professor Boswel

Comments

• Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited August 2013
    Cool, sounds good, thanks.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited August 2013
    i'll give it a go joe
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    I WILL PUT SOME OF MY MONEY ON IT!
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime:
    I'm standing at one winner, one loser at the moment. There's a bitc@ running tomorrow lunchtime that's now 15 weeks out of season. I noticed last Monday it ran an encorouging race, then she went past the 2 dogs that finished in front of her on the way to the pick up. That tells me she is strengthening up and ready to hit her peak. A bitc@ hits her peak 15/16 weeks after coming into season. Before she 'broke' she was an A2 grader, tomorrow she's in an A5 race. She was clocking nearly 0.5 of a second quicker times back in April, that equates to 6 1/2 lengths in dog terms.  In tomorrow's race there is absolutely no early pace in traps 1,2 and 3. Trap 6 tends to fly out, but is a wide tracking dog that fades in this grade. The only fly in the ointment is the 4 dog, that can on occasions blast out and move wide. Our bitc@ in trap 5 just needs to do one of her 4.9 sectionals, and that should ensure she misses the 4 dog and set sail for the winning line.  I'm fairly, but overly confident about this selection. Trap 5 11.34 Hall Green Professor Boswel
    Posted by joesman1
    With your in depth reasons as to why it should win its more than enough to put a few quid on, well done whatever happens.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Boooo. The Racing Post have mentioned its season in its write up and have tipped it up. I was hoping for 4 or even 5/1... It's gonna be more like 5/2 now.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited August 2013
    IN! Hope it runs as good as you :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    well at least I got the 5-2 unlucky all
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited August 2013
    Ouch ul  Trap 6 wins at 8/1

hope you make it 2 from 2 soon gl
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Right I'm sorry about today, I'm gonna stop giving these tips out. I KNOW this bitc@ will win next week or the week after. The money came for it today, so the locals/connections obv feel the same way. But I can stop an articulated lorry on speed at the moment. 
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime:
    Right I'm sorry about today, I'm gonna stop giving these tips out. I KNOW this bitc@ will win next week or the week after. The money came for it today, so the locals/connections obv feel the same way. But I can stop an articulated lorry on speed at the moment. 
    Posted by joesman1
    No need whatsoever to apologise.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2013
    It's better to put a tip out there if you fancy it strongly rather than coming on the forum after you get a winner and brag about it. You're brave enough to put your **** on the block and people respect that.
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2013
    Don't apologise joe, I'd rather have a stab than not. 
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited August 2013
    It's better to put a tip out there if you fancy it strongly rather than coming on the forum after you get a winner and brag about it. You're brave enough to put your **** on the block and people respect that.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Couldn't agree more.Reason I stopped posting on the golf thread was people posting about their winnings after the event.
    We're all grown adults so noone makes us back em 
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited August 2013
    I totally agree with above, i use to post my selections on here regarding the horses, i will again do this but needed a break from it (as had abuse from a couple of peeps).

gl if having a bet today, and please share info or selections, as me and afew others enjoy doing so.
  • Options
    TheDartTheDart Member Posts: 1,581
    edited August 2013
    Don't feel bad Joesman.

You obviously have the knowledge and experience for the dogs and win or lose, I am sure most if not everyone who reads your tips, appreciates you taking the time to share your tips after YOU have put the time and effort into the research.

If I back any of your dog tips, I will always be happy knowing there was some logic and skill behind the selection.

Nothing in this world is a sure thing, as long as we all remember that (when placing any bet on any event), no harm will ever be done.

• Options
    pilgrim07pilgrim07 Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2013
    We didn`t have to back it. I liked your reasoned analysis, but no-one told the dog! So bring on the next one Joe and we`ll try again.  
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    no problem Neil.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    no problem Neil.
    Posted by vaigret

Alas...... King 'stiff Meister' himself...... The poor bitc@ had no chance carrying Terry AND me lol.....
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In all seriousness guys. Thanks for yer support, mucho appreciated, but I'll study harder next time. Though I **** sure it will win in the next 2 weeks. I'll keep u posted
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime : Alas...... King 'stiff Meister' himself...... The poor bitc@ had no chance carrying Terry AND me lol.....
    Posted by joesman1
    YOU ARE DEAD RIGHT

cant pick a horse and no variance at poker, every hand even if it was four aces would lose for me at mo.