You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

US PGA 2013

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited August 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
I have had a good look at this (over 3 hours study lol) so here are my selections:

You have to be long and stright of the tee around here, also have a good gir (greens in reg) after looking at the field for this years event there are 4 players i like the look of, but will be backing only 3 of them e/w.

TIGER WOODS 9/2  This year is great form, and only matter of time the 15th major win will arrive (maybe this week) but at price i will not be backing him, but cannot see TIGER finish out of top 5 here, with stats in 2013 of
played 11
top 10 in 7
top 5 in 5 (all being wins)

BUT the 3 i will be doing E/W will be as follows:

HENRIK STENSON 25/1 Best of the 4 picks on both Driving Acc, and gir.  Tied 2nd behind TIGER last week, and 2nd in THE OPEN, most consistent this season of all the 4 i have tipped up at a price.
played 13
top 10 in 5
top 5 in 3 (all 2nd)

JUSIN ROSE 28/1  I tipped on the poker show to win US OPEN (and did the job at last)  abit in and out since that win, but i think best english hope here and have to include in my 3.
played 12
top 10 in 5
top 5 in 2 (inc us open win)

ADAM SCOTT 18/1  In great form this year, esp in the majors winning the MASTERS and a 3rd place finish in the OPEN last month. Seems to leaving best form in majors as stated, as not so good on tour, but again great chance this week at the prices.
played 11
top 10 in 4
top 5 in 3 (inc winning the Masters)

summary: Tiger Woods will go very well and i hope he can win his 15th major, but i will be watching him and not backing him this week.
i will be backing 
ADAM SCOTT 18/1
JUSTIN ROSE 28/1
HENRIK STENSON 25/1

all E/W (with onother firm as better odds and paying top 6 e/w)  sorry SKY lol

GL all if having bet on the golf 

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2013
    There is a thread especially for golf bets/tips... It's better to keep all golf bets one one thread rather than filling it with loads of them. 

gl
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    After day 2, all looking good so far, hope you took my advice for once lol

Gl if having a bet today.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Nice little profit, shame no WINNER but 2 placed will do.

Gl if having a bet.