You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table Hand History & Scroll Lock

RyGRyG Member Posts: 12
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Had a short session this afternoon with the new software.  Firstly the table hand history doesn't seen to work for me, not sure if anyone else has been having issues?

Also, and I may just be being really unobservant here, but there doesn't seem to be a scroll lock option on the chat?

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    other people have reported hh not working, has it been working recently on normal tables?

at what stage does it 'fail'?

does it open a window and show nothing?
    open the window of 10 hh infos and when you click details nothing?

Re scroll lock see here -

• Options
    RyGRyG Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History & Scroll Lock:
    other people have reported hh not working, has it been working recently on normal tables? at what stage does it 'fail'? does it open a window and show nothing? open the window of 10 hh infos and when you click details nothing? Re scroll lock see here - http://tinyurl.com/lockscrollsky
    Posted by beaneh
    Thanks for the quick response sir.

It basically loads the HH screen up but doesn't bring anything up and then says "Timed Out"

HH has worked fine last time I was using it, albeit I've been away this last week or so on holiday. The HH through the client works but obviously this pulls all the hands from all the tables which isn't good for a quick look.

Regards
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History & Scroll Lock : Thanks for the quick response sir. It basically loads the HH screen up but doesn't bring anything up and then says "Timed Out" HH has worked fine last time I was using it, albeit I've been away this last week or so on holiday. The HH through the client works but obviously this pulls all the hands from all the tables which isn't good for a quick look. Regards
    Posted by RyG

can you confirm whether you are on the download client itself or playing through a browser, and if via browser which one. 

the hh thing is weird but i'm sure it'll get sorted.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History & Scroll Lock : can you confirm whether you are on the download client itself or playing through a browser, and if via browser which one.  the hh thing is weird but i'm sure it'll get sorted.
    Posted by beaneh
    My HH wasnt working either. Same problem for me and i was on the download.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    Just tried HH. Working fine for me at the tables and it has done every other time I've tried it.

• Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Table Hand History & Scroll Lock:
    Had a short session this afternoon with the new software.  Firstly the table hand history doesn't seen to work for me, not sure if anyone else has been having issues? Also, and I may just be being really unobservant here, but there doesn't seem to be a scroll lock option on the chat?
    Posted by RyG
    Hey guys,

We are looking into the few Hnad History concerns that seemed to be voiced last night to see if there is something we can do on our end.

Am I correct in thinking that the issue occurrs on the download client?

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Table Hand History & Scroll Lock : Hey guys, We are looking into the few Hnad History concerns that seemed to be voiced last night to see if there is something we can do on our end. Am I correct in thinking that the issue occurrs on the download client? Thanks a lot, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    Yes it was for me Joe. I haven't tried the browser yet.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History & Scroll Lock : Yes it was for me Joe. I haven't tried the browser yet.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hey guys,

There is a slight issue with Hand History, but rest assured we are on the case right now and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for drawing our attention to this,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History & Scroll Lock : Yes it was for me Joe. I haven't tried the browser yet.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hey FlyingDagg,

Please refer to this thread as the issue has now been resolved.

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • Options
    kelly05kelly05 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2013
    this site must be the most rigged out there.. time to leave this site u have all been warned from the top to bottom this site is bent