You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

reraise

craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions

I can't do the standard 3x reraise using the buttons it only has the option to minraise  or all in so I am left putting a random number as my reraise

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    Yeah I mentioned this in the questionairre. It was better as 2x, 3x etc rather than 2BB, 3BB etc so it's easier to reraise when multitabling.

You can use the slider or type the amount in but that gets tricky when you're on several tables.

• Options
    edited August 2013

the worst part is it has caused me to fold a very good hand AA preflop and as you say if we multi table which I do the slider is not the best. as well as the AA that i lost preflop i also got timed out post flop when i help two pair and a set which made it annoying.

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited August 2013
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Just to clarify are your concerns regarding the mini-view design or the standard view?

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: reraise:
    Hello, Thanks for your feedback. Just to clarify are your concerns regarding the mini-view design or the standard view? Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Hi, it's the same no matter how big the table is. 

One the old tables, the 2x, 3x, 4x buttons still worked if somebody had entered the pot before you. So if you're playing 5p/10p blinds and somebody has bet 30p before you, you could click the 3x button and it would re-raise it to 90p for you.

On the new tables the 2BB, 3BB, 4BB buttons become inactive when somebody has bet before you so you either have to click the min-re-raise amount, adjust it with the slider or type in your re-raise amount.

That's fine if you're not active on a few tables, but when you're busy on other tables and you're running out of time to act, it can become a little tricky.

Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for your reply,

We offer the 1/2 bet pot and bet pot options post flop yet preflop the only raise options are to a max of 4 big blinds. When you do have AA and want to build a big pot pre-flop i can understand this is an issue when multitabling.

Thank you for pointing the issue out, we have a few plans to make this pre-flop issue easier for players.

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention this is just pre-flop.

• Options
    IRONZIRONZ Member Posts: 63
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: reraise:
    Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention this is just pre-flop.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    A big +1 to this issue. It's really annoying when trying to bet size a re-raise.
  • Options
    calcalfoldcalcalfold Member Posts: 978
    edited August 2013
    Agreed
  • Options
    edited August 2013

when we multi tabling I still feel better off using the old tables because using the slider for the raises preflop will cost a lot more time so it mean less time their is less time for you to think about hands.