You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table Hand History- Problem Solved

Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hey guys,

One of the issues that came to light from the feedback on the forum over the past 24 hours was a problem regarding hand history loading from the tables.

Thanks to our responsive development team, this issue has now been resolved and hand history should work perfectly fine in both browser and download.

If anybody still has any issues regarding the loading of hand history then please let us know on this thread.

Thanks a lot and keep the feedback coming,

Joe

Comments

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Table Hand History- Problem Solved:
    Hey guys, One of the issues that came to light from the feedback on the forum over the past 24 hours was a problem regarding hand history loading from the tables. Thanks to our responsive development team, this issue has now been resolved and hand history should work perfectly fine in both browser and download. If anybody still has any issues regarding the loading of hand history then please let us know on this thread. Thanks a lot and keep the feedback coming, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    I've just played a cash session on the new tables on download and my HH is still not working.

Also a quick word about avatars. They are awful.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved:
    In Response to Table Hand History- Problem Solved : I've just played a cash session on the new tables on download and my HH is still not working. Also a quick word about avatars. They are awful.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

you can turn avatars off :-)

at what stage are you having hh problems?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : you can turn avatars off :-) at what stage are you having hh problems?
    Posted by beaneh
    When I was playing a cash session. i was sat at a cash table for about an hour and HH never loaded. It just said waiting and then I got timed out.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : When I was playing a cash session. i was sat at a cash table for about an hour and HH never loaded. It just said waiting and then I got timed out.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Do you play on the download application, or through a web browser? if through a web browser which one?

When did you get the time out? opening the first window with the 10 hh infos, and details at the end of each line to open them or when you were trying to open the hh with the details button itself?

I'd suggest to keep trying if it doesn't load up relatively quickly rather than waiting for ages.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : Do you play on the download application, or through a web browser? if through a web browser which one? When did you get the time out? opening the first window with the 10 hh infos, and details at the end of each line to open them or when you were trying to open the hh with the details button itself? I'd suggest to keep trying if it doesn't load up relatively quickly rather than waiting for ages.
    Posted by beaneh
    I play on the download as I already stated. Timed out from hitting the detail button after playing for about 1/2 an hour.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : I play on the download as I already stated. Timed out from hitting the detail button after playing for about 1/2 an hour.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

ah ok that's interesting though.

so when you click hh you do see the basic info of 10 hands, as if that works it means that hh is working for you, though obviously it timing out on details is not helpful it's not as big a problem as just nothing appearing.

make sure when you next play to just give it a few goes, rather than waiting a long time for it to load.  let us know how you get on.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Beneah I'm finding your constant questions quite irritating. I wasn't sat there watching a loading screen for half an hour. I tried and tried again to get the table to get HH to load. As i've explained previously NOTHING loaded at all and was timed out every time. Anyway I'm sure you'll be happy to know that HH is  working today.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Beneah I'm finding your constant questions quite irritating. I wasn't sat there watching a loading screen for half an hour. I tried and tried again to get the table to get HH to load. As i've explained previously NOTHING loaded at all and was timed out every time. Anyway I'm sure you'll be happy to know that HH is  working today.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

on ze blob?

Keep saying one thing and then the other it really makes it easy to figure out the problem.

I don't have to try and help you figure out your problems for free if you don't want. gl with sky.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : on ze blob? Keep saying one thing and then the other it really makes it easy to figure out the problem. I don't have to try and help you figure out your problems for free if you don't want. gl with sky.
    Posted by beaneh
    I never said one thing then the other. If you care to look at my original post you will see that I explained it fully that I when I clicked the button to show HH  it said searching then timed me out. At no stage did i ever say that it loaded any hands.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : I never said one thing then the other. If you care to look at my original post you will see that I explained it fully that I when I clicked the button to show HH  it said searching then timed me out. At no stage did i ever say that it loaded any hands.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    ya I didn't see the phrase 'on download' first time, though if you check any threads in support here you'll see most people often forget to say it and or get it wrong, apologies for attempting to help you.

if you want your problem fixed then why the attitude?

you seem to be getting alot of help from everyone else....

the questions I asked are to try and determine 'where' the failure is. the fact that you can get the 10 hh infos up and press details means THAT HH IS WORKING IN GENERAL, as you can see them (even if you cant open them). However as you then later said when you click details is when it fails, timeout doesn't mean it's not there or not avaiable you've just timed out, that's because of time, because of server load because of random little intermittent problems. if the initial page wasn't loading it'd be more likely to be a full hh problem. 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited August 2013
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    He's only trying to help. I've spent 20+ years troubleshooting I.T issues and every little piece of information is important.

• Options
    lonesomelonesome Member Posts: 78
    edited August 2013
    Hand history not working for me this morning - using the client download, 3 tables open - timed out after about 30 seconds
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited August 2013
    As the post above.  Over the last week I have been opening the instant HH from the options tab of a new style cash table through the DL Client.  Times out every time with no results.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : He's only trying to help. I've spent 20+ years troubleshooting I.T issues and every little piece of information is important.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    +1 to this.  Beaneh is really putting himself out trying to help and has to ask a ton of questions.  I am grateful to him rather than being irritated.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    As the post above.  Over the last week I have been opening the instant HH from the options tab of a new style cash table through the DL Client.  Times out every time with no results.
    Posted by TommyD

does it work on just a standard old school table?

or does it work via my sky poker on the website? 

if you're getting through to the info of 10 hhs and then timing out on details fetching the specifics then that's better than our previous HH issue where the whole thing just didn't work for ages!!!

they'll get there.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : does it work on just a standard old school table? or does it work via my sky poker on the website?  if you're getting through to the info of 10 hhs and then timing out on details fetching the specifics then that's better than our previous HH issue where the whole thing just didn't work for ages!!! they'll get there.
    Posted by beaneh
    Works on the old school table.

Works via My Sky Poker (that's what I have been using)

It was working through the new tables this morning until I went over 30 minutes into my session.  In other words I tested it four hands in and up popped four hands.  Then when I tried it again around a half hour in it pops up the white page with the usual grid, just has 'searching' at the top left and then after thirty seconds I get a timed out message.  So I do not have the hand list, just a blank white page with the grid around it.

yh I'm cool, I understand they're still working on stuff.  :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved : Works on the old school table. Works via My Sky Poker (that's what I have been using) It was working through the new tables this morning until I went over 30 minutes into my session.  In other words I tested it four hands in and up popped four hands.  Then when I tried it again around a half hour in it pops up the white page with the usual grid, just has 'searching' at the top left and then after thirty seconds I get a timed out message.  So I do not have the hand list, just a blank white page with the grid around it. yh I'm cool, I understand they're still working on stuff.  :)
    Posted by TommyD

ah kewl that's v interesting, will include this in a bulk feedback i'll do when I get round to it in the next few days.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Nice one, cheers bud
  • Options
    D_LegendD_Legend Member Posts: 335
    edited August 2013
    is there any scope for making the hand historys easier to copy and paste in poker clinic, always a erro message when i  do it. 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Table Hand History- Problem Solved:
    is there any scope for making the hand historys easier to copy and paste in poker clinic, always a erro message when i  do it. 
    Posted by D_Legend

if you copy and paste the info from the chat box that should work, it just requires you to remember to point out the stack sizes at the start of the hand. it's also alot less cluttered without the running pot totals etc. plus with the new beta total bet amount rather than adding the hh's should be easier to understand.