You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forums

_G__G_ Member Posts: 172
edited August 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Hi everyone
I have attempted to get on the forum, using the download client, never had a problem before, but for the last few days i cannot connect to it or help and advice.
i have had to go to the internet and get to this page using that version, can anyone help. (i have tried removing sky and reinstalling it put no joy)

Thanks for any help

Glen

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2013
    What are the symptoms of the problem?

The download client itself doesn't do web stuff, all it does is launch your default browser. Does it launch the same browser that you open manually?

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Forums:
    Hi everyone I have attempted to get on the forum, using the download client, never had a problem before, but for the last few days i cannot connect to it or help and advice. i have had to go to the internet and get to this page using that version, can anyone help. (i have tried removing sky and reinstalling it put no joy) Thanks for any help Glen
    Posted by _G_
    One or 2 seem to have had quite serious problems since the early Tuesday shutdown including myself. If you are able to download the software from the website I suggest you uninstall Sky Poker AND Adobe Air and make sure you uninstall all associated files too. Then do a clean reinstall from a new download.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I always used the download cliant, i had no problem with it for two years, the past few days i carnt get on to the forums, it wont load it, i can play poker check my hand history and so on, but when it try to get on forums no joy.

i am writing this post through the web page, not my normal way.

thanks for any help

Glen
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2013
    So does it not launch the browser when you click on 'Forums'?

Remember that when it's working all it's actually doing is launching the browser for you, which is exactly what you're doing now 'manually'.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    yes that it

On this browser the web i click the communite tab and here i am,

When i click the commuinty tab or forum or blog on the downlod version nothing happens.

I have removed sky poker and adebo air, then reenstaled it still nothing, again still able to play poker.

Thanks
    Glen