You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is Sky Poker your favourite site?

maxaDmaxaD Member Posts: 12
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
I found it so much easier than the others to register, I also love the way you can mingle through Poker, Betting and Vegas, I also love The Sky bet player IT ROCKS!  The only thing I would like Sky Poker to change is the avaters, our own pics would be cool and we could identify people easier, (although the notes are very handy) Actually tell a lie there's one more....I would also like to see bigger cash prize pool tournaments. Your thoughts?

Comments

• YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    There already is a thread where you can shout out some of your suggestions in this forum, created by Silentbob I believe, so chuck those thoughts in there.

As for the question in the title, yes and no. I love that it's dealt in GBP completely, I love the unique cash levels on here (eg .15/.30), I love the community and (for the most part) friendly feel, I love the fact that you can watch your hands played out and be critiqued/praised on tv and I love that it's prodominently 6-handed.

However, I also hate it's far more regular than preferable shutdowns/****-ups, I hate that we don't get a proper Hand History, I hate that all the Tournaments with something that resembles a good structure never gets more than 100 runners in it and therefore rubbish prize-pools and I also hate that the only game available is NLHE. (It should be said that I understand some, if not all, of these things are in the pipeline for being changed)

On balance, i'd say it is my favourite site, but that's more down to the fact that most players are like your own personal Cash Machines with bottomless supplies of cash, rather than the site being excellent.
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009
    Generally I would say yes but I think that's mainly down to the fact that up until January it was the only site I'd ever played on. Sometimes I play on Full Tilt but it's taken me quite some time to get used to it!

I do like the fact that it's mainly 6 handed tables too as I'm really not that good when I play 9/10 handed tables so I tend to avoid them like the plague!