You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sound bug

dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I play with the card and chip sounds muted, but occasinally the sounds still happen.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Sound Bug:
    I play with the card and chip sounds muted, but occasinally the sounds still happen.
    Posted by dub1

can you specify which sounds?

certain timings? certain actions?

have you checked your settings in the options/preferences bit of the lobby rather than trying to set the preferences on the table which doesn't neccessarily seem to have the same effect?

have you had any text overlaid over any tables with a sound warning or anything like that?

ta
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I have the card and chip sounds muted as defualt, but the betting alerts on. Ocasionally there is a random card flipping sound or a random chip sound, it only happens every now and again.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sound Bug:
    I have the card and chip sounds muted as defualt, but the betting alerts on. Ocasionally there is a random card flipping sound or a random chip sound, it only happens every now and again.
    Posted by dub1
    Hi, thanks for your feedback, I will look further into this issue and keep the post updated, if any other customers notice this, please post a comment including the browser that you are using so we can look into this further.

What browser did you notice this on?

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The download client (if that's what you mean)
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    The download client (if that's what you mean)
    Posted by dub1

ya you could be on the download, you could be using a web browser, if through browser it helps to know which one.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sound Bug : ya you could be on the download, you could be using a web browser, if through browser it helps to know which one.
    Posted by beaneh
    Okay, I only use the download client.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you, I will look into this further through the download client.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you, I will look into this further through the download client.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Cool. It seems to happen for no apparent reason but i'll try and see if I can notice a pattern.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for waiting. I have looked intoand tried to recreate this bug yet have not noticed any of these issues with the download client. Have you noticed a pattern?

Are your multitabling? If so how many tables?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sound bug:
    Thanks for waiting. I have looked intoand tried to recreate this bug yet have not noticed any of these issues with the download client. Have you noticed a pattern? Are your multitabling? If so how many tables?
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Yeah it seems to happen more when playing 8-12 tables.