You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Buttons/new software

dontazemedontazeme Member Posts: 15
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Quite often I have to click them more than once to make them work. Doesn't happen with old software.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Buttons/new software:
    Quite often I have to click them more than once to make them work. Doesn't happen with old software.
    Posted by dontazeme

yup i've reported this, same with notes can takes ages sometimes.
  • Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys,

We are looking into this particular issue and if you have any other information regarding exactly when this seems to occurr then that would be great.

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention,

Joe
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited August 2013

Just to add to this...

If you are using the instant play product it may be affected by which browser you are using. So, if the table is not currently the one you are active on ('in-focus') clicking it will first select the window - not press the button. Then you would need to click the button. This may be what is happening for you.

It is something we are aware of and will be improving.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • Options
    dontazemedontazeme Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Buttons/new software:
    Hey guys, We are looking into this particular issue and if you have any other information regarding exactly when this seems to occurr then that would be great. Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    If you hover the mouse over one of the buttons, fold/call/whatever, before it is your turn to act, the button highlights. If you leave the mouse there and don't move it or press anything, the button "unhighlights" itself a few times seemingly at random. I believe this is what is happening when trying to click and nothing happens, it's coninciding with one of those moments.

I've tested it with auto-focus on and auto-focus off and it makes no difference.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Buttons/new software:
    In Response to Re: Buttons/new software : If you hover the mouse over one of the buttons, fold/call/whatever, before it is your turn to act, the button highlights. If you leave the mouse there and don't move it or press anything, the button "unhighlights" itself a few times seemingly at random. I believe this is what is happening when trying to click and nothing happens, it's coninciding with one of those moments. I've tested it with auto-focus on and auto-focus off and it makes no difference.
    Posted by dontazeme

I've already reported the hovering= highlight as if pre acted issue, but I don't think it has anything to do with the slow button input.

it just seems to be a consistent issue for mouse input. not neccessarily just on the bet buttons either, on notes aswell etc.