You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New software

JONO64JONO64 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi guys not sure if this is the correct place but here we go, I have a. iPad and I've seen the new. Software will allow me. To play cash tables on this now do I need to update the iPad with any new software as when I click on the NEW cash tables it attempts to open the table but after. A minute. Or two comes up with a failure notice. I'm running safari browser which is the original software when the iPad was. Purchased thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited August 2013
    In Response to New software:
    Hi guys not sure if this is the correct place but here we go, I have a. iPad and I've seen the new. Software will allow me. To play cash tables on this now do I need to update the iPad with any new software as when I click on the NEW cash tables it attempts to open the table but after. A minute. Or two comes up with a failure notice. I'm running safari browser which is the original software when the iPad was. Purchased thanks in advance
    Posted by JONO64
    Hi there - the ability to do this will follow and is one of the reasons for developing the new product. However, this is not currently possible on an iPad.

As someone has pointed out before, you can play on a Windows Surface device but that's basically because it works in a similar way to a regular windows PC.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • Options
    JONO64JONO64 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    Thanks back to my other site then thanks once again