You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 24/8/13

2»

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 24/8/13:
    Today is going to be a good day i can feel it gl wayne and  romp home Valen got a treble on you Also going all my bankroll on x2 accu Make or break time
    Posted by MsBubble
    I had a bet on valen, did not run too bad, but the winner of the race was a class act,one to follow!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    does the scoop 6 double as a placer automatically?? ill have to start doing it i never knew that, actually good value then 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    It is a £2 stake (You pick a horse in each of 6 races), It is actually £1 ew accumulator,

Pays out big money , if favourites are out.

Today it only paid £36.20(place part)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Another losing day, but not much, staked £114  Returns £100
  • Options
    MsBubbleMsBubble Member Posts: 502
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 24/8/13 : I had a bet on valen, did not run too bad, but the winner of the race was a class act,one to follow!
    Posted by wynne1938[ lost my br on them  accum today and the one  with Valen half exspected it to do well on the e/w but hey ho cashed £2.52in the poker freeroll so got to starts over from there any late tips ?
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 24/8/13 : It is a £2 stake (You pick a horse in each of 6 races), It is actually £1 ew accumulator, Pays out big money , if favourites are out. Today it only paid £36.20(place part)
    Posted by wynne1938

very interesting to know it covers the place part as well cheers i actually didnt know that!!!! and i have done the bet before a couple of times just on the off chance i got the 6 winners!!! will start doing it from now on again as even the place part could pay handsome i guess - is there any particular site to check up the results of the scoop 6 place returns?
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 24/8/13 : very interesting to know it covers the place part as well cheers i actually didnt know that!!!! and i have done the bet before a couple of times just on the off chance i got the 6 winners!!! will start doing it from now on again as even the place part could pay handsome i guess - is there any particular site to check up the results of the scoop 6 place returns?
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    http://www.tote-betting.net/tote-scoop6-dividends.php
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2013
    cheers shuv