You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

So who wants me?

cowheadcowhead Member Posts: 177
edited August 2013 in Team Talk

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: So who wants me?:
    Posted by cowhead
    Having sat at a table with you last night and enjoyed the chat I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join TPT. If your interested post a request to join on this thread HERE.
    And well done last night great win sir.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: So who wants me?:
    In Response to Re: So who wants me? : Having sat at a table with you last night and enjoyed the chat I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join TPT. If your interested post a request to join on this thread HERE . And well done last night great win sir.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Flying!

I posted this last night after having a few too many playing the Orfordable mtt. I did/didn't turn down the team 51 but don't think Boxster read my reply after posting a reply in jest saying I was too good. (Maybe he didn't see the reply)

to be honest I don't play that often and don't have any idea f what the team set ups etc are about. Could you please give me some info around the teams and what events you guys have etc as it may give me an incentive to get off my backside and play more.

Cheers Dave.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2013
    The teams were formed to play the DTD on Monday nights. That's 3 tourneys with a total buy in of £5-50.There is a competition run alongside the individual tourney prizes whereby your best 2 scores count and you can win tourney seats. That part is individual but there is also a Team section too so that is basically the idea.

Some teams such as TPT (my team) run private tourneys which are quite popular. Ours is once a month. We also have have the odd cheap cash session now and again. We will use our Team Talk thread for posting winnings, poker advice and generally letting off steam lol. We do a lot of railing and I like to think we support our final table players more than the the other teams. There is no criteria such how good you are or how often you play for joining the teams it's purely a fun thing and most people when they join a team will say it adds to the pleasure of playing and can also help to improve their game. i'll also add that the more you put into a team then the more you get out of it.

Have a look at at the team threads in Team Talk 
    HERE  and take it from there!