You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Colour Scheme on New tables.

DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I know I have read something along these lines somewhere else but I cant find it so I thought I would start a little moan of my own.

Firstly, I would like to say after playing the new software for a couple of weeks now I find it vastly improved. The auto top up has been particularly helpful :-S.

The one complaint I would have is that the colours could do with 'boldening' up a little. It all seems a bit greyey bluey. My eyesight is top notch but I do find myself betting in to a flop thinking I am against one villain only to find someone else has called and its three way. Dunno if that's just my problem or maybe the cards are a little camouflaged. Never had that problem with the old software and I haven't seemed to have 'got used' to it yet. Its not like I am playing more tables or doing anything differently to what I used to but it is a little problem that keeps occurring.

Maybe a bolder colour scheme and slightly larger or brighter cards would help?

As I say, it has largely been a huge success thus far and many kudos to the people who have worked on this. Congratulations on it.

Comments

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    edited August 2013
    I have to agree

blue table on blue background
    blue name tabs with blue names and blue stack sizes
    blue background to action button area
    blue option, lobby, exit tabs
    blue tabs on chatbox

apart from the table, they are all a bit ........wishy washy.

ps
    I like blue too

• Options
    _G__G_ Member Posts: 172
    edited August 2013
    Yeh i agree

I have said it in a post i put up,  the colours all blends together and i also find it difficult to to see sometimes.
    other than that find the new tables brill.

keep the improvements coming sky, they can only improve the site.

Goodluck everyone

Glen
  • Options
    nickouk68nickouk68 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys, at least it wasn't as bad as the old mini view, which was LITERALLY the same shade of blue on the same shade of blue on the same shade of blue...
  • Options
    DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited August 2013
    Sorry Nick. Don't mean to sound pedantic but the state of the old mini view tables is irrelevant. The small issue I have is with the new colours on the new tables.
  • Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited August 2013
    Being colourblind I agree 100%. Stilll playing the old setup atm and hope something is changed with the new tables before they get rid of the old setup completely.