You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky tv poker

kyp1961kyp1961 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi i think you should have a title on your sky poker live tv tables to let your customers know what your showing at the time If you were to have a small title on the table stateing the tournament that you are covering it would make things so much better as many times i would like to watch a game that i might of played but would not know which game you are covering.

Many thanks kyp1961

Kyp Kyprianou

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DanBSky_DanB Member Posts: 205
    edited September 2013
    In Response to sky tv poker:
    Hi i think you should have a title on your sky poker live tv tables to let your customers know what your showing at the time If you were to have a small title on the table stateing the tournament that you are covering it would make things so much better as many times i would like to watch a game that i might of played but would not know which game you are covering. Many thanks kyp1961 Kyp Kyprianou
    Posted by kyp1961
    Hi Kyp1961

Thanks for your feedback.

We would very much like to do this but without going into too much detail unfortunately it cannot be done. The TV table graphics will not enable us to show this information.

Because this cannot be done the studio team should regularly inform you of what is being shown and where the hand is from.

Thanks
    Dan
  • Options
    johnboy121johnboy121 Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2013
    this sky poker is a scam an fix

• Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited September 2013
    It is done for cash tables, e.g. it shows "Master Cash 4" etc. so surely isn't too much to add the same for a tournement?