You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Seats on the day?

emillie11emillie11 Member Posts: 6
edited September 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi,

I missed out on Playing to get in to new castle.  Will there be seats on the day?  I Would be comming dwon from glasgow so I wanted to check if there was any chance first?  This would be my first spt that i have been to so unsure of all the details oh how buy ins work etc.

Comments

• Options
    tomo_efctomo_efc Member Posts: 716
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Seats on the day?:
    Hi, I missed out on Playing to get in to new castle.  Will there be seats on the day?  I Would be comming dwon from glasgow so I wanted to check if there was any chance first?  This would be my first spt that i have been to so unsure of all the details oh how buy ins work etc.
    Posted by emillie11
    You can buy-in now on line, click on it in the torunaments lobby.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I though tthis as well but its full :0(
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited September 2013
    No that is INCORRECT. Sky Poker lobby seats have sold out at 165

We are sold out including the seats allocated to the venue

We will do alternates on the day, a list will form from around midday Saturday. As a player exits the comp in the first three levels they will be replaced by the first name on the list

There is absolutely no guarantee that being on that list gets you a seat, as I expect it to be terrifically busy with people who haven't bought in -local players mainly - wanting to get in
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi thanks for the info.  So What time would you suggest to e there to add my name on the list?  you did say from 12 but where would i go to line up?
  • Options
    tomo_efctomo_efc Member Posts: 716
    edited September 2013
    Good luck emillie hope you get a seat, but you could always play the side events.

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited September 2013
    In the poker room from midday.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    One last thing,  If i attend on the day and i am lucky enough to e given a seat ( After being selected from the list) will i need to pay cash or can you deduct the money from my sky poker account?

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Just to let you all know i got my seat for the spt.  Somene dropped out and i managed to grab the seat.  See you all there.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited September 2013
    Nice one emillie - :)