You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

hand history

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
If possible searching hand history for mtts is abit of a pain. 

As a suggestion, if we look through our tables, we could select an mtt from there and the option to find all hands for that mtt. 

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to hand history:
    If possible searching hand history for mtts is abit of a pain.  As a suggestion, if we look through our tables, we could select an mtt from there and the option to find all hands for that mtt. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    As this isn't related to the new software it shall be moved to the general poker chat forum. 

In "hand history" under the "My SkyPoker" tab if you were to put in the start time of the tournament till you finished, and set the game type to tournaments you could isolate specific tournament hands that way. 

Thanks for your comment. We will take your idea into consideration for further development, if you have anymore please feel free to post them.

Cheers.

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: hand history:
    In Response to hand history : As this isn't related to the new software it shall be moved to the general poker chat forum.  In "hand history" under the "My SkyPoker" tab if you were to put in the start time of the tournament till you finished, and set the game type to tournaments you could isolate specific tournament hands that way.  Thanks for your comment. We will take your idea into consideration for further development, if you have anymore please feel free to post them. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    yes but if i play more than one mtt it shows all those hands, which because of the 500 hand limit might mean i lose out on hands in the mtt i want to review, 

Sorry this was in the wrong place, it seemed to fit feedback and suggestions. 

Thank you