You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Biggest ever bet placed ( back eye is twitching )

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited September 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
biggest bet ive iver placed is £500 on hurricane fly to win the champion hurdle in 2012 when it was turned over by rock on ruby and i swore id never be so stupid again but im at it again as i feel very stongly about this bet, here goes.

£565 treble - LUCAS MATTHYSSE TO WIN BY KO/TKO V danny garcia 
                    FLOYD MAYWEATHER TO WIN ON POINTS V saul alverez
                    DAVID HAYE TO WIN BY KO/TKO V tyson fury

returns - £2409.90

Comments

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited September 2013
    Good Luck Mate
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited September 2013
    wow.  GL GL
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2013
    boxing is that corrupt that ala the ricky burns fight last weekend, i fancy alavarez to 'beat' him , and thereofre the spineless judges with a word in their ear and bribe in their hand to award the draw. 

backed it £40 at 25/1 
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Biggest ever bet placed ( back eye is twitching ):
    i think tyson fury will beat haye so 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    tyson fury is the biggest fraud in boxing, if he sees the 5th round it will be a miracle.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    cheers guys
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    boxing is that corrupt that ala the ricky burns fight last weekend, i fancy alavarez to 'beat' him , and thereofre the spineless judges with a word in their ear and bribe in their hand to award the draw.  backed it £40 at 25/1 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    yeah disgrace that fight bell id be gutted if i had money on that one. if i was a bookmaker id be tempted to refund all bets when situations occur like that.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2013
    and i really like ricky burns as well but even he knows he lost and lost in a big way 
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    and i really like ricky burns as well but even he knows he lost and lost in a big way 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    yeah he knows he was beat, i think even the ricky burns fans were a little embarrased by the decision, ive never seen the jocks so quiet.  hats off though for carrying on after dislocating his jaw in the 2nd round.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    i watch alot m8 hes a massive puncher if he lands 1 on haye hes going down ive had £20 on fury at 5/2 overpriced imo
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    dont no where you're getting him being a massive puncher from m8 to be honest, the only good fighter hes ko'd is steve cunningham and that was an illegal blow. id give anyone 5/1 on fury no problem.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Fury can punch & take a punch. http://youtu.be/Wr6TIZo1-OU
    Posted by lucy4
    wont show the video via your link but i presume its of the big dumb slob punching himself in the face.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,194
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Biggest ever bet placed ( back eye is twitching ) : wont show the video via your link but i presume its of the big dumb slob punching himself in the face.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Yea it is, couldnt believe it when i saw it. dont know how to copy it onto here.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    we will see good luck with ya bet rather u win then my £50 lol 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    al refund you if i do
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    danny garcia wins on points. not even a sweat for my money. wooooppsss
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2013

Hopefully you tilted and lumped some on the FM/DH double!

How did 1 of the judges make that a draw?

I'm far from a boxing expert, but I'd imagine the last thing you want to do as an opponent of FM is to go behind on the card early on. It plays right into his hands.

Got to try and get ahead early and make FM chase the fight, rather than the other way round?

Get Amir Kahnt in against him!!!!!!

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Hopefully you tilted and lumped some on the FM/DH double! How did 1 of the judges make that a draw? I'm far from a boxing expert, but I'd imagine the last thing you want to do as an opponent of FM is to go behind on the card early on. It plays right into his hands. Got to try and get ahead early and make FM chase the fight, rather than the other way round? Get Amir Kahnt in against him!!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    nah if i had any money in my paddy power account id have stuck it on mayweather for points but that was my full account going on that treble. is it even possible to beat mayweather??? i dont hink it is to be honest. be a massive fight with khan at wembley next cos mayweather wants to fight in england but i i think khan will end up on the mayweather i make good fighters look like pub fighters list.
  • Options
    a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited September 2013
    fingers crossed for ya mate.