You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Minor Graphic Error

BorinLonerBorinLoner Member Posts: 3,863
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions

I'm not sure if this is a known problem but...

Playing on the new software, the hand finished but the board remained down when the next hand was dealt. The "Winner" banner also remained over the winning player. My hole cards for the next hand appeared greyed out, though I was able to act as normal, pre-flop at least.

The flop was dealt over the top of the flop from the last hand and the previous turn and river remained. The hand was taken down on the flop but I assume the turn and river would have been replaced as well.

I stood from the table and my username appeared to remain, though my avatar cleared as normal.

I don't think anyone else at the table had the same issue since nobody said anything when I mentioned it. Maybe just a problem on my end? It was a tad confusing.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited September 2013
    Hey Borin,

Thanks for flagging this up. As far as I know we have not had any additional reports of this happening but I will definitely pass it on to the relevant teams and get it looked into to see if there is a problem.

Thanks again.
    Sam.