You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Invitation to Provide Feedback on New Software

GarbolinoGarbolino Member Posts: 1
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Received the email offering participation in freerolls for completion of a feedback questionnaire and when I attempted to access the survey was told there was an error.

Entry to the freerolls is restricted to those who have completed feedback so feeling a little aggrieved that having shown willing and clicked through to complete the questionnaire I was unable to do so.

For the record I much prefer the new cash tables nad have had no issues with any aspect of their use...  apart from losing sometimes :-)

Comments

• Options
    noddy85noddy85 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    yeah the same thing happened to me
  • Options
    GBUKGBUK Member Posts: 305
    edited September 2013
    New software is a big improvement,"Thumbs-Up"
    Timer goes down a little too quick though...but i am a little slow haha
    Enjoy cash now&then and even more so with new tables :)
    GBUK
  • Options
    lcfcfan14lcfcfan14 Member Posts: 226
    edited September 2013
    Had the same issue, having said that I really like the new tables, the ability to resize is great as is the preferred seating option.
  • Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited September 2013
    Loving the new software,cant wait for the full roll out.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Invitation to Provide Feedback on New Software:
    Received the email offering participation in freerolls for completion of a feedback questionnaire and when I attempted to access the survey was told there was an error. Entry to the freerolls is restricted to those who have completed feedback so feeling a little aggrieved that having shown willing and clicked through to complete the questionnaire I was unable to do so. For the record I much prefer the new cash tables nad have had no issues with any aspect of their use...  apart from losing sometimes :-)
    Posted by Garbolino
    I am sorry for the error that caused the survey not to be accessed, there may however be opportunities like this in the near future with similar promotions. 

Glad you are liking the new tables, I can assure you that any feedback you may have that you would like us to hear that is posted in the forum will be treated as equally as important to those provided in the survey and is equally as welcome.

Cheers.