You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY BROADBAND AND SKY POKER.- CONNECTION ISSUES- HAND HISTORY

River_DueRiver_Due Member Posts: 15
edited September 2013 in Community Help & Advice

I have been in touch with sky poker asking for my entire hand history this is because sky broadband which is the internet provider i have used while playing drops connection whilst in a hand this has been going on since i started playing on sky poker. Sky poker said i cannot have my hand history as i can get this through the sky poker app, i have looked into this and can see that it only allows you to get the last 4 months.
Sky broadband have said i would be able to claim the money back as it was there fault and nothing wrong with the router etc. This would be hundreds of £s worth at the minimum.
from what i have read online sky poker and other online poker companys have to keep the hand history, if this is so why am i being refused my hand history and details of when my connection drops ? to stop me claiming back the money? can someone give me some advice on this and how to go about complaining and going through the official steps through the regualator etc.
 Obviously if i cannot get this information because sky poker and sky broadband holds this information how would i get my money back since it was not my fault why the internet has been failing? also has anyone else who uses sky broadband while playing on sky poker had the same problem?
This has likely cost me into the thousands. one hand i remember the connection going for hundreds in one pot when i had the nuts and couldnt go all in because the connection had dropped.

Comments

• Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited September 2013
    You should be able to get back 6 months.
    Go to my account 'Transactions' change 'Show my' from 'Complete' to 'Poker' and change 24 hours to 6 months and hit search(might take a some time depending how many games).
  • Options
    River_DueRiver_Due Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2013

Thanks for replying i need my whole history dating back to when i starting using sky poker. I think what your talking about is for deposits etc not hand history and connection dropping
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited September 2013
    Yes there are hand histories if you focus on just poker,hand info on the right for each table/stt/mtt.But as i said only back 6 months.