You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

please reduce waiting time to join table

devonfish5devonfish5 Member Posts: 4,291
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
had a player 'sat-out' with no cash on table,(after losing 'all-in' )& no intention of continuing playing.
I thought about playing but as this was the only up-coming available seat...
I waited & waited & waited but still he sat there.
after 5 mins or so I decided not to bother waiting any longer.

surely this needs attention Sky?

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to please reduce waiting time to join table:
    had a player 'sat-out' with no cash on table,(after losing 'all-in' )& no intention of continuing playing. I thought about playing but as this was the only up-coming available seat... I waited & waited & waited but still he sat there. after 5 mins or so I decided not to bother waiting any longer. surely this needs attention Sky?
    Posted by devonfish5
    Hi,

It is unfortunate that you had to wait so long, we do have measures in place to prevent this, there is a hand limit whereby after someone is sat out and out of chips they will be kicked off after 15 handsare played, this gives the player a chance to reload if they would like.
  • Options
    devonfish5devonfish5 Member Posts: 4,291
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: please reduce waiting time to join table:
    In Response to please reduce waiting time to join table : Hi, It is unfortunate that you had to wait so long, we do have measures in place to prevent this, there is a hand limit whereby after someone is sat out and out of chips they will be kicked off after 15 handsare played, this gives the player a chance to reload if they would like.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    thank you for the reply,

why 15 hands,...surely you could reduce this.
    if a player intends to 're-load' then wouldn't they do this within a few hands not 15.
    not only is it frustrating for any player waiting but it is also losing you money...Sky Poker, isn't it?