You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WHOOOOA what have you done?

LunarTykeLunarTyke Member Posts: 4
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Playing in a tourney and saw the button to observe new table. No idea what that meant so clicked it.....as you do!! Big mistake as unable to then get back to familiar table. WHY?
Eventually got back by cancelling new table and opening tourney again. VERY POOR. Appears to have not been fully thought through.....again.
Then got worse when I was moved to another table. No new table opened just left me on old table with my seat showing as empty!!!!!! Eventually got to my new table to see I was sitting out!!!!!!!
This really isn't acceptable Sky.
Improvements needed in how you upgrade and look after your players.
e.g why not let us know what you're doing?
e.g why not fully test your software
Explanation/ apology would be welcome.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to WHOOOOA what have you done?:
    Playing in a tourney and saw the button to observe new table. No idea what that meant so clicked it.....as you do!! Big mistake as unable to then get back to familiar table. WHY? Eventually got back by cancelling new table and opening tourney again. VERY POOR. Appears to have not been fully thought through.....again. Then got worse when I was moved to another table. No new table opened just left me on old table with my seat showing as empty!!!!!! Eventually got to my new table to see I was sitting out!!!!!!! This really isn't acceptable Sky. Improvements needed in how you upgrade and look after your players. e.g why not let us know what you're doing? e.g why not fully test your software Explanation/ apology would be welcome.
    Posted by LunarTyke

Hello LunarTyke,

Thank you for coming to us with this issue, I am sorry that you had this experience and shall investigate further into why it happened.

The ability to observe a table should have not have been available to players and this instance was a result of a technical issue not a result of an unmentioned release.  This issue has now been corrected.

To clarify this was not a release of the new tables for tournament play; the new tables are currently in development and shall be released only when fully tested to ensure the best playing experience for players.

The new tournament tables shall be introduced to players in the near future and shall be thoroughly advertised. 

P.S. LunarTyke, if you would like to tell me the tournament name or the type of tournament/the time it ran we will be happy to look into this instance further.  

Many thanks,

SkyPeter

• Options
    LunarTykeLunarTyke Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: WHOOOOA what have you done?:
    In Response to WHOOOOA what have you done? : Hello LunarTyke,   Thank you for coming to us with this issue, I am sorry that you had this experience and shall investigate further into why it happened. The ability to observe a table should have not have been available to players and this instance was a result of a technical issue not a result of an unmentioned release.   This issue has now been corrected . To clarify this was not a release of the new tables for tournament play ; the new tables are currently in development and shall be released only when fully tested to ensure the best playing experience for players. The new tournament tables shall be introduced to players in the near future and shall be thoroughly advertised.   P.S. LunarTyke, if you would like to tell me the tournament name or the type of tournament/the time it ran we will be happy to look into this instance further.     Many thanks, SkyPeter
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Thanks for the response - much appreciated.
    Obviously what happened was a mistake so no harm done really. Good luck with the testing and hopefully my experience next time will be a good one.
    Cheers.