You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RECENT PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE?

MATT8MATT8 Member Posts: 45
edited December 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Has anybody experienced problems with the software in terms of it constantly freezing and timing out recently? (ie just within the last 36 hours).

I play through the download and its has always been fine and I was playing throughout Monday day and evening with no problems but then late on Monday night  (23/09 - just before midnight) it just kept stalling and freezing and timing me out while plating the cash tables - and this has continued since then.

Is this a problem with the software or a problem my end with my connection/computer (my general connection dosnt seem to be the issue)?

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to RECENT PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE?:
    Has anybody experienced problems with the software in terms of it constantly freezing and timing out recently? (ie just within the last 36 hours). I play through the download and its has always been fine and I was playing throughout Monday day and evening with no problems but then late on Monday night  (23/09 - just before midnight) it just kept stalling and freezing and timing me out while plating the cash tables - and this has continued since then. Is this a problem with the software or a problem my end with my connection/computer (my general connection dosnt seem to be the issue)?
    Posted by MATT8
    Hello,

I am sorry that you are having issues and I would like to help you with your issue as much as possible. To clarify, there has been no issues with the SkyPoker software and this is most likely a local connection issue and the effects a result of slowdown.

If you could answer the following questions in a reply it would be much appreciated.

Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed?

Could you clarify if you are playing on the old tables or the new tables please?

Could you also clarify your operating system? Windows, Mac etc.

Any information you can give would be very helpful in isolating and correcting the issue.

Many thanks.

• Options
    yourkidinyourkidin Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2013

Its  a JOKE. I have no other programmes running, just the client. A guy reraises me when I have the nuts and when I try and raise again the client freezes, I time out and fold. Bye Bye 30 quid.
    THIS IS A JOKE.