You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cant look at handhistories 'searching'

LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
so basically when i try and look at handhistories it just says searching for a while then times out and doesnt get the hh.

wat do

edit: i can find the HH  if im using the old tables, or if i go to the my sky poker - /> hand history in the lobby. i cannot see the hh's when i use the newtables and the hh searcher thingy appears as a popout

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    Hi,

Thank you for your comment. To help us explore this issue and offer the best ongoing help to solve this could you please tell me if you are using the download client or the browser client. If you are using the browser client could you also please tell me which browser you are using.

Any information that you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

SkyPeter.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    download client
  • Options
    lonesomelonesome Member Posts: 78
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: cant look at handhistories 'searching':
    download client
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    Same here - using download client, hand history is not working - real pain when you quickly want to see what a player had.  I've fed back on this several times to sky, both on the forum and using their feedback invitation sent by e-mail when the software was being trialled - no response received and it hasn't been fixed, but they've gone ahead and released to new version anyway.   
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for your posts, we are currently working to fix this issue, we have isolated a potential solution to the problem which is currently being developed and will be released in the near future. I will keep you updated via this thread when the fix is released.

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

The future is now and the fix has been released! 

Hope that it works fine, any feedback on whether the fix is working for you would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

SkyPeter
  • Options
    daehniks69daehniks69 Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2013
    It still doesn't work on the download client. When is this going to be fixed . I love new tables but if i want to see what they had i must play on old tables  .
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi, The future is now and the fix has been released!  Hope that it works fine, any feedback on whether the fix is working for you would be much appreciated. Cheers. SkyPeter
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Still not working for me this morning.  Using download, 2 cash tables, hand history via the 'game info' tab :- says searching for about 30 secs then times out - same as before, in fact its being doing this since the first beta release.
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2013
    hi all,

We're really sorry this is still an issue, we have not been able to recreate this at all internally which is making it very difficult to fix.

For those of you affected we would really appreciate your help to try and narrow down the cause and allow us to recreate and fix this problem, a few questions are below:

Does it ever work on cash tables?

Assuming it does then…

Does it always works when you first sit down at a cash table?
    Is it more likely to break after a certain time period (i.e. is it long sessions after X hours that it starts to degrade?)Is there any pattern to table types or formats that do/don’t work?
    When it breaks on table X, does it still work on tables Y or Z if you are multi tabling? or once the issue has happened does it affect all open tables?
    When it stops working on table X, does it ever resolve itself later on table X or is it permanently broken throughout that session on that cash table?

Please can you provide a screenshot the next time this occurs with the time/date visible?

Apologies once again for the delays in getting this fixed and we look forward to your comments and help.

Best wishes

Adam
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    http://imgur.com/skhtlO4

been playing less than an hour on 2 tables. i cant remember it ever working for me to be honest

on windows 7 64bit if that helps at all
  • Options
    edited October 2013

When the beta version first came out hand history worked sporadically.  For the last couple of months it hasn't worked at all - not on any table and not at any time.  jpeg of screen shot below.

• Options
    edited October 2013

Should have said, I play on a laptop and 2 PCs - HH not working on any of them in with the new software.  One is 32 bit, the other 2 are 64 bit.  All windows 7.  I only ever play with the download client.  Never had any problems displaying HH in the old software.
    This may be relevant - i was never able to post HHs in the forum with the old software, it always came out as jumbled garbage.  I followed all the instructions but could never get it to work.
    You can remote in of you like, I'd like to get this fixed.  

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi Lol Raise/lonesome,

Thank you both, 

We have managed to recreate this now and are working on a fix right now, we will update you once it is ready, hopefully tomorrow morning

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi everyone,

We've released another fix for the hand history on the new software,

We'd be interested to know if this has resolved the problem for you as we've been trying to resolve this for a while and the previous attempts obviously havent worked?

have a great weekend

Adam
  • Options
    edited October 2013

SUCCESS!!! working fine for me on cash tables tonight :) 
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Not working again this evening.  Has been OK since I posted above, but same problem as before tonight.  Playing cash with the download client.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

We are currently looking into this issue, have there been any more occurences of this problem since Sunday?

Many thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hi, We are currently looking into this issue, have there been any more occurences of this problem since Sunday? Many thanks.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Its been OK again since sunday