You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Stop breaks by mutual decision

gazzaluf05gazzaluf05 Member Posts: 50
edited October 2013 in Community Suggestions
SkyP! 
I had an idea last night and thought I'd share it with you. 
5 minutes are obviously an necessity in poker mtts to stop people from peeing themselves ect. However, it gets to the final 2 tables, it's often late at nigh hand I normally wish there wasn't a break. With 12 left, I think it would be great if all players names went red, you could simply click on your name to turn it green - signalling you are happy for the break to end early. If all players go green, play resumes earlier. 
Regards 
gazzaluf05

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Stop breaks by mutual decision:
    SkyP!  I had an idea last night and thought I'd share it with you.  5 minutes are obviously an necessity in poker mtts to stop people from peeing themselves ect. However, it gets to the final 2 tables, it's often late at nigh hand I normally wish there wasn't a break. With 12 left, I think it would be great if all players names went red, you could simply click on your name to turn it green - signalling you are happy for the break to end early. If all players go green, play resumes earlier.  Regards  gazzaluf05
    Posted by gazzaluf05
    good idea
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited October 2013
    Interesting idea, not sure how easy it would be too implement, but we'll definitely pass it upstairs! Thanks.