You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash games opening after I leave the table

Baccus00Baccus00 Member Posts: 8
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Having to stand up after I leave the table cant be the only way pressing the red x in the top right corner should be enough.

But every time I choose this option it reopens the table and Im sitting out please fix this.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Cash games opening after I leave the table:
    Having to stand up after I leave the table cant be the only way pressing the red x in the top right corner should be enough. But every time I choose this option it reopens the table and Im sitting out please fix this.
    Posted by Baccus00
    Hi,

Closing the table while you are still sat down will cause the table to open again if you are still on SkyPoker. 

If you wish to close the table completely then leaving skypoker.com or closing the browser does stand you from the table.

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash games opening after I leave the table:
    In Response to Cash games opening after I leave the table : Hi, Closing the table while you are still sat down will cause the table to open again if you are still on SkyPoker.  If you wish to close the table completely then leaving skypoker.com or closing the browser does stand you from the table. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter

Hi thanks for the reply Im using the main client and being able to close the table and leave instantly would be an improvement on the software and make it much easier to multi table thanks.

Can you tell me when the software upgrade will happen for tournaments ? and when you will remove the old software completely?
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2013
    Hi baccus,

Thanks for the feedback and a good suggestion.

If you are playing on cash tables on our downloadable software then this works exactly as you have suggested.

You can simply press the X button on the top right corner of a cash table to be instantly stood up. you can also stand up and leave all tables at once by simply logging out and/or closing the client.

If you are playing on a web browser, then unfortunately you must stand up first using the 'stand' button in the top left section of the table, before closing the table with the X button. This is a limitation of the web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox etc) - it's technically impossible for us to force this button to stand you up (which is what we want it to do)

You can download the Sky Poker software here, perhaps give this a go and let us know how you get on.

Tournament software upgrade is in the final stages of testing and will be released very shortly (a couple of weeks we hope at the moment)

Kind Regards

Adam

• Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash games opening after I leave the table:
    Hi baccus, Thanks for the feedback and a good suggestion. If you are playing on cash tables on our downloadable software then this works exactly as you have suggested. You can simply press the X button on the top right corner of a cash table to be instantly stood up. you can also stand up and leave all tables at once by simply logging out and/or closing the client. If you are playing on a web browser, then unfortunately you must stand up first using the 'stand' button in the top left section of the table, before closing the table with the X button. This is a limitation of the web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox etc) - it's technically impossible for us to force this button to stand you up (which is what we want it to do) You can  download the Sky Poker software here , perhaps give this a go and let us know how you get on. Tournament software upgrade is in the final stages of testing and will be released very shortly (a couple of weeks we hope at the moment) Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam 

Thanks for the reply however using the main client the tables do not close as you suggested a pop up asks do you want to leave the table which I click yes it closes and often re-opens. Which can be quite annoying especially after you have been knocked out. Hopefully you will role it out in time for UKOPS its far better than the old software.

Ciaran