You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Direct Buy-in and Satellites...

SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
edited October 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
If I buy in directly to the Grand Final and then manage to satellite in, am I automatically refunded the £330, or am I not able to do this as the software would recognise that my name is already on the list anyway, therefore the seat I have won is technically voided?

The reason I ask is because I want to make sure my name is down, in case it is capped before I have entered.

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited October 2013
    I've asked the question for you, will respond when I get a reply
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Direct Buy-in and Satellites...:
    If I buy in directly to the Grand Final and then manage to satellite in, am I automatically refunded the £330, or am I not able to do this as the software would recognise that my name is already on the list anyway, therefore the seat I have won is technically voided? The reason I ask is because I want to make sure my name is down, in case it is capped before I have entered.
    Posted by Slipwater
    "Yes, the player would be refunded the money if they satellite into the Grand Final after having bought in. They will receive the price of the ticket (£330)."

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the response - better get on it then! :)
  • Options
    alexsdadalexsdad Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2013
    cant find the tourney lobby in the poker lobby has it been taken down as so close to the date, is there still space to buy direct in on Saturday or is it alternates already?
  • Options
    gazzaluf05gazzaluf05 Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone know ROUGHLY what sort of time the main event will finish on Sunday? 
    I need to know if I'll be home in time for work on Monday morning in Scotland (in the unlikely event I reach the end of the tournie!) 
    Thanks in advance 
    Gary 
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It will probably finish late afternoon/early evening.
  • Options
    ctbnctbn Member Posts: 376
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Direct Buy-in and Satellites...:
    Does anyone know ROUGHLY what sort of time the main event will finish on Sunday?  I need to know if I'll be home in time for work on Monday morning in Scotland (in the unlikely event I reach the end of the tournie!)  Thanks in advance  Gary 
    Posted by gazzaluf05
    well m8 im also from scotland, i play these events all the time and im working monday morning
    and never had any problems getting back in time.
     i would say it will end around 10pm on sunday night at the latest.

i might be wrong,but around that time.
    where are you travelling from.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Great, thanks a lot guys for the quick responses!
    Travelling from Dumfries. Where are you from? 
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Great, thanks a lot guys for the quick responses! Travelling from Dumfries. Where are you from? 
    Posted by gazzaluf05
    Dalmellington, u know it

• Options
    edited October 2013
    I am also in Scotland too, just so ctbn doesn't hog the spotlight across the border :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I know where it is anyway, was up in Ayrshire at the weekend there for a wedding. 
    Oh really, I wasn't sure if many from Scotland would be making the trip! 
    Hope there's an spt our side of the border next year! 
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    There's one guy coming from up near Wick...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I know where it is anyway, was up in Ayrshire at the weekend there for a wedding.  Oh really, I wasn't sure if many from Scotland would be making the trip!  Hope there's an spt our side of the border next year! 
    Posted by gazzaluf05
    c u in notts
  • Options
    RyGRyG Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2013
    cant find the tourney lobby in the poker lobby has it been taken down as so close to the date, is there still space to buy direct in on Saturday or is it alternates already?
    Posted by alexsdad
    Same question. I spoke to someone today who said you could biyin online. Got home and the tournament wasn't in the lobby. Is it filled up or do you have to BI on the day now?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Direct Buy-in and Satellites... : Same question. I spoke to someone today who said you could biyin online. Got home and the tournament wasn't in the lobby. Is it filled up or do you have to BI on the day now?
    Posted by RyG
    You can buy in at the club on the day, or online via the DTD Shop on their site today

Either is fine
  • Options
    LnarinOOLnarinOO Member Posts: 545
    edited October 2013
    what time do the doors open for reg as i dont wanna be on a big alternates list ??
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    you won't be

but 1pm tomorrow
  • Options
    LnarinOOLnarinOO Member Posts: 545
    edited October 2013
    ok cheers