You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Problem when disconnected

CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,811
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi. There are a few reoccuring problems I have.

Firstly, if I am disconnected (which happens more often when I am multi-tabling) I can be there at the table when it reloads but it doesnt let me do anything and treats me like im another player.

On other occasions I can do actions but my alerts and table coming to forefront doesnt happen. 

Also, sometimes if I want to add tables and then tile the new table(s) they will tile as if they are the only ones open.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Problem when disconnected:
    Hi. There are a few reoccuring problems I have. Firstly, if I am disconnected (which happens more often when I am multi-tabling) I can be there at the table when it reloads but it doesnt let me do anything and treats me like im another player. On other occasions I can do actions but my alerts and table coming to forefront doesnt happen.  Also, sometimes if I want to add tables and then tile the new table(s) they will tile as if they are the only ones open.
    Posted by CraigSG1
    Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear about your problems, thanks for taking the time to report them we will work on getting these fixed.

Just a couple of quick q's from me please:

Are you running the download client or the web version please?
    If it's the latter, which web browser are you using? (chrome, firefox etc)

Thank you

Adam

• Options
    CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,811
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Ive tried the download client but find it doesnt run as well on my Mac. I run Skypoker off the web browser which is Safari.

Thanks.