You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My take on the new software

DoubleAAADoubleAAA Member Posts: 954
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Positives:

1: Resizeable tables

Negatives:

1: Graphics look faded when players have folded. That grey colour I'm talking about, it's horrible. Don't grey them out, just have it written that they have folded and remove their cards.

2: New style chips graphically look worse than previously and does not state what each colour unit it represents.

3: Table layout is horrible.  Much prefer the 3x3 rather than the new 2x2x2. Can you give us an option to choose?

4: Players tag display looks better in the old software than the new. Also unable to roll the mouse over a players name to see their location. If you could revert to the old player tag that would be far better imo.

5: Timer bar.  Do we really need to have it plastered over the middle of the screen?

6: The community cards look cartoony than the previous ones.

Features you should implement:

1: Preset bet sizing tabs ie 55%, 65% etc like on PS and FT.

2: Time bank!  This is so important and I cannot believe you have still not implemented this.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited October 2013

Probably worth reading this which you may have missed.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: My take on the new software:
    Probably worth reading this which you may have missed.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    No I did see that regarding the mini view and the 3x3 layout but it does not address all my other points that I made.  Is this the right place for the rest of my view points or should I post them elsewhere only you haven't commented on any of my other points.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: My take on the new software : No I did see that regarding the mini view and the 3x3 layout but it does not address all my other points that I made.  Is this the right place for the rest of my view points or should I post them elsewhere only you haven't commented on any of my other points.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    No, you've posted in the correct place.

Difficult to comment on some of your points as many are subjective and, as we said, things like this are never going to be liked by all but we've designed them with a lot of help from players and we have designed it with their feedback.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So will there be a time bank feature added?  How about when we roll our mouse over a player, will it show up his/her location?

Forgot to add, the fold., check, raise buttons, they look terrible in those colours and very tacky.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So will there be a time bank feature added?  How about when we roll our mouse over a player, will it show up his/her location? Forgot to add, the fold., check, raise buttons, they look terrible in those colours and very tacky.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Timebank will be added eventually, yes.

You can see location by clicking on the player.

With regard to the buttons, guess that's your view, we disagree but we may make it customisable in the future.
  • Options
    martymckmartymck Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    bad