You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No call raise or fold buttons 1st hand of a final table and hands automatically being folded because

bearlytherbearlyther Member Posts: 1,757
edited November 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Been having some more problems. Last night was an the ft of 1 of the 22bhs and the very 1st hand i was in the bb and  the sb limped and i had no option no check or raise no buttons appeared on my screen.  So it automatically checked the bb.  Then he made a bet and i held middle pair and wanted to call but i have no call fold or raise option on my screen!!! So it automatically timed me out.  Not ideal at a final table!!!

Then today been playing some cash then the lag begins after about 20 mins and i have ak utg and it gets automatically folded because of the lag.

Comments

• Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited October 2013
    This happens to me too sometimes.  I end up having to refresh the table to get my buttons back!
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited October 2013
    Yea this used to happen to me a while back..log out then back in usually works
  • Options
    EASYFIXEASYFIX Member Posts: 332
    edited October 2013
    haven't had any problems for ages then yesterday first my cards wouldn't turn over then when I was moved to another table the new tables didn't come up and I had to get it up via the lobby.... consequently I missed the first hand of the new tables while I was messing around trying to get the table up

tbh I'm sick of the usual rubbish you get from the sky rep about clear your browser history bla bla bla... I play on 888 and dusk till dawn and there are no problems there at all really is about time sky sorted these problems out once and for all
  • Options
    kodittykoditty Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2013

HAVE JUST JOINED SKYPOKER AND I AM HAVING SAME PROBLEM,ANY NEW IDEAS PLEASE?

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2013
    ive had this tonnes, always for the first hand of a FT. It knows its my turn, but i have no buttons or cards