You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

spt??

SHAUNYSHAUNY Member Posts: 508
edited October 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
I see that you announced the uk tour in feb which is great news,will you be having anymore this year, have any dates been set for this yr or nxt apart from the feb?
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited October 2013
    The UK Tour hasn't been announced, the Sky Poker UK Poker Championships has been announced for February

This is a one off seperate event from the SPT, and has taken a lot of planning and will take a lot of filling!

No dates have been set for the SPT next year yet in the light of this undertaking. Obviously I would hope it runs again and a proposed schedule is going into Sky from me this week. It would under my propsal run from end March
  • Options
    SHAUNYSHAUNY Member Posts: 508
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: spt??:
    The UK Tour hasn't been announced, the Sky Poker UK Poker Championships has been announced for February This is a one off seperate event from the SPT, and has taken a lot of planning and will take a lot of filling! No dates have been set for the SPT next year yet in the light of this undertaking. Obviously I would hope it runs again and a proposed schedule is going into Sky from me this week. It would under my propsal run from end March
    Posted by SPT
    Ok nice one thanks for quick reply , only asked as I think last yr u had one in luton before xmas (-: