You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

being folded everytime you get moved

bigaggsbigaggs Member Posts: 17
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
hi im playing the ukops freeroll yet everytime i get moved to another table my cards get folded and i have to close the table and go back in again and im loosing out on gd hands come on sky please fix this problem as it is very annoying

Comments

• Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited October 2013
    In Response to being folded everytime you get moved:
    hi im playing the ukops freeroll yet everytime i get moved to another table my cards get folded and i have to close the table and go back in again and im loosing out on gd hands come on sky please fix this problem as it is very annoying
    Posted by bigaggs
     Same happened to me,Live Chat told me it was my connection,I don't believe it was.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2013
    Happened to me tonight in mini and main FR - cards appear but betting buttons don't load and have to close/reopen table
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2013
    Definitely NOT a disconnection error as

1. You can see all the play
    2. Another table was open and working
  • Options
    bolesAAbolesAA Member Posts: 282
    edited October 2013
    happened to me this morning first hand of a final table, seems to happen to me when you have the two tables open and then players are transfered to the one table. First time in a while though my cards were face down 
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out, we'll be sure to investigate. Apologies for the issues experienced.
  • Options
    DSIronDSIron Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    This happens a lot. Is happening to me now in a cash game. Lots of stuttered hands. I had a AA and the table froze. By the time the table was back the timer expired and auto-folded my hand!! It is definitely not my internet connection.
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited October 2013
    In Response to being folded everytime you get moved:
    Posted by bigaggs
    happens all the time but it is never anything too do with sky..its always our connection no matter what kind of connection you have
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: being folded everytime you get moved:
    This happens a lot. Is happening to me now in a cash game. Lots of stuttered hands. I had a AA and the table froze. By the time the table was back the timer expired and auto-folded my hand!! It is definitely not my internet connection.
    Posted by DSIron
    +1
  • Options
    DidyflipitDidyflipit Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Just like many others here it happened to me on numerous occasions and like everyone has said the Sky Support just blame the browser or connection.

Very poor service
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for your comments, apologies for any issues that you have experienced. We have been working to recreate the problem. We have therefore isolated the problem and have put in place a fix. This issue should no longer present a problem with all tournaments going forward.

If you would like to leave some feedback on whether this fix has worked for you please leave a message, all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

SkyPeter.
  • Options
    MaxoukMaxouk Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Still happening!!