You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Toolbar alerting you with new/old software.

BUFCBUFC Member Posts: 328
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in any other thread but I just wanted to make Sky aware..

On the old software the Sky logo on your toolbar would flash yellow as if to say you have a play to make when you actually didn't have any play to make. This is annoying if you're just playing one table and maybe surfing the net or doing something else on your PC at the time as you bring the table back up to find that you actually don't have a play to make. I'm hoping that with the new software the Sky logo on the toolbar will only flash when you are actually required to make a play?

I hope I have explained this well enough and I hope you know what I mean. Be good to have this sorted with the new software.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thank you for your post. Generally the toolbar should only flash when the action is on you and we would like to look into this further.

Could you please elaborate on at what times the toolbar does flash? e.g. if other players bet and you are not in the hand, or if other players fold.

Could you also please confirm whether you are using the browser software or download client, if you are using the browser software, which browser did this occur on? e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internt Explorer.

Any feedback that you give will be very helpful for us to recreate and isolate the cause of the problem.

Cheers.

SkyPeter.
  • Options
    BUFCBUFC Member Posts: 328
    edited October 2013
    Hi Peter

Firstly this is on the old software, I have not played enough on the new software as yet to determine if it has the same problem. This happens on the download client and usually at random times when I am NOT in a hand, just when someone else is betting but I folded pre flop or something like that. I really made this thread so this does not occur in the new software, I wanted you to be aware. It is very random, it is not every time someone else bets but if I play say a half hour timed game or SNG you can expect it to happen a few times.