You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Omaha/Holdem Card Graphics

sikassikas Member Posts: 857
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
ive noticed the card graphics are different in these, would it be possible to choose one or the other other styles for both disciplines....i'd quite like to be able to choose the omaha style cards for Holdem

Comments

• Options
    Sky_MatSky_Mat Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Omaha/Holdem Card Graphics:
    ive noticed the card graphics are different in these, would it be possible to choose one or the other other styles for both disciplines....i'd quite like to be able to choose the omaha style cards for Holdem
    Posted by sikas
    Hey sikas

Yes, this is something that is planned for the near future.

All our Omaha cards will be compatible with Hold'em tables, but not the other way around.
    In this case you will be able to select separate card designs for each game type.

Thanks for the feedback!

Matt
    Sky Poker Design Team
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    thats great news, thank you
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Omaha/Holdem Card Graphics:
    Posted by sikas

Hi Sikas,

I am happy to announce that you are now able to choose the card type that you want on all new Hold em tables. To enable the Omaha style cards on these tables choose the Display tab from the Option menu at that table and enable “Always use Omaha deck”.

Let us know what you think.

Cheers

• Options
    edited November 2013
    looks fab