You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight's Show and Competition - Sunday 5th July

MichelleOMichelleO Member Posts: 19
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

So, after last weeks caption competition I thought we'd run another one this evening...with out me in it! We've got a great poker book to give away for what me and Trev deem to be the best caption to this photo...

(Click to enlarge)

You can post your captions on this thread or you can email them to Skyopen@bskyb.com . We'll read them all out assuming they pass the producer test. The competition will close at 23:20 tonight (Sunday 5th July) and we'll announce the winner shortly after on the show. 
If you have anything else you'd like to ask or comments to throw our way you, just use this thread or the above email address.

Good luck to all playing in tonight's £9,000 Gtd Open! Make sure you're watching - you might be on the tele.

Luv Mich xxx

Comments

• dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    You might not be in the shot but it still looks like Rich is perving on you none the less :)
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited July 2009

Ears to a nice pair!

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009

HAHA, "click to enlarge.." no thanks the small pic is scary enough Michelle

• diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    maybe if i pull a camp face they won't notice my sausage fingers
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited July 2009
    oh i wish i had a large stack like that!!! mines only small
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2009
    Michelle is just off camera and Richard is saying, "Just think I can see a pair like that every day"
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show and Competition - Sunday 5th July:
    maybe if i pull a camp face they won't notice my sausage fingers
    Posted by diablo_pez
    HAHA you have to put that one on air Mr Producer
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Rich decides he needs some extra help at the poker table so opts to replace his ears with Greg Raymer and Chris Ferguson.
  • THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Tonight's Show and Competition - Sunday 5th July:
    So, after last weeks caption competition I thought we'd run another one this evening...with out me in it! We've got a great poker book to give away for what me and Trev deem to be the best caption to this photo... (Click to enlarge) You can post your captions on this thread or you can email them to Skyopen@bskyb.com . We'll read them all out assuming they pass the producer test. The competition will close at 23:20 tonight (Sunday 5th July) and we'll announce the winner shortly after on the show.  If you have anything else you'd like to ask or comments to throw our way you, just use this thread or the above email address. Good luck to all playing in tonight's £9,000 Gtd Open! Make sure you're watching - you might be on the tele. Luv Mich xxx
    Posted by MichelleO
    "I hope i hit my gutshot on sixth street!"
  • LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited July 2009
    richard is thinking..."hey its true,pulling a compo face really does make 5 3 hit!
    edited July 2009
    So, after last weeks caption competition I thought we'd run another one this evening...with out me in it! We've got a great poker book to give away for what me and Trev deem to be the best caption to this photo... (Click to enlarge) You can post your captions on this thread or you can email them to Skyopen@bskyb.com . We'll read them all out assuming they pass the producer test. The competition will close at 23:20 tonight (Sunday 5th July) and we'll announce the winner shortly after on the show.  If you have anything else you'd like to ask or comments to throw our way you, just use this thread or the above email address. Good luck to all playing in tonight's £9,000 Gtd Open! Make sure you're watching - you might be on the tele. Luv Mich xxx
    Posted by MichelleO
    "A straight beats a flush, right?
    edited July 2009
    Posted by MichelleO
    "Stop it TK that tickles!"
    edited July 2009
    Richard realised that his attempt to fix the deck had failed miserably
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    what is themackem doin underneath that table
  • barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited July 2009

"ooooooooooooooo betty ooooooooooo thats nice"

edited July 2009
    what is themackem doin underneath that table
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Eating and drinking beer, so it cant be the mackem... must be someone else, Maybe Compo?
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show and Competition - Sunday 5th July : HAHA you have to put that one on air Mr Producer
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    cheers greg :o) made old sausage fingers n trev harris laugh aloud on last weeks show and he still didn't give me the prize :o(
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2009
    Thinks......" If only they knew I was wearing Michelle Orfords Lucky Knickers!"
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009

Floor manager - " Mr Orford, you're actually seat 1, table 11...........you've just lost all the chips for seat 1, table 10"

• its-a-fixits-a-fix Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2009

yup your right red chillies r hotter than green