You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

QUESTION FOR SKY TV CREWS

_The_Boat__The_Boat_ Member Posts: 13
edited July 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi there i emailed about a week ago about being a phone in guest on the show but still havent heard anything and was wondering how you guys let me know is it by phone or email and also how long approximately does this take?

There isnt any rush just would like to have an idea of when as i go on holiday in 3 weeks time thanks again and can i say what a brilliant job all the sky poker representatives are doing absolutely brilliant keep up the hard work!

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    In Response to QUESTION FOR SKY TV CREWS:
    Hi there i emailed about a week ago about being a phone in guest on the show but still havent heard anything and was wondering how you guys let me know is it by phone or email and also how long approximately does this take? There isnt any rush just would like to have an idea of when as i go on holiday in 3 weeks time thanks again and can i say what a brilliant job all the sky poker representatives are doing absolutely brilliant keep up the hard work!
    Posted by _The_Boat_
    dont worry they will contact you by phone. i waited about six weeks from my initial email, but they seem to have got a bit quicker.
    col
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2009
    Hi there i emailed about a week ago about being a phone in guest on the show but still havent heard anything and was wondering how you guys let me know is it by phone or email and also how long approximately does this take? There isnt any rush just would like to have an idea of when as i go on holiday in 3 weeks time thanks again and can i say what a brilliant job all the sky poker representatives are doing absolutely brilliant keep up the hard work!
    Posted by _The_Boat_

Hey,

i have passed on your query to the appropriate guys, so if this hasn't already been sorted out for you then it should pretty soon.

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2009
    Posted by _The_Boat_
    I understand you have now actually appeared on the show. i hope you enjoyed it!

happy posting