You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why oh Why!?

bletch08bletch08 Member Posts: 13
edited November 2013 in Community Suggestions
I would love to know why you have 2 styles of tables on the site...one for normal games (useless imo) and another (decent) layout of table for freerolls. The freeroll tables are much more user friendly with the ability to re-size the table to whatever you like. The normal style really is very outdated!

I would also really like to know why tables aren't automatically loaded up instead of having to click the "launch" pop-up which ONLY pops up on the main lobby. If multi-tabling (which is incredibly difficult on Sky) it is extremely easy to miss this and you can end up sitting out for ages.

Please could you also flick my doom switch to "off"...

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Why oh Why!?:
    I would love to know why you have 2 styles of tables on the site...one for normal games (useless imo) and another (decent) layout of table for freerolls. The freeroll tables are much more user friendly with the ability to re-size the table to whatever you like. The normal style really is very outdated! I would also really like to know why tables aren't automatically loaded up instead of having to click the "launch" pop-up which ONLY pops up on the main lobby. If multi-tabling (which is incredibly difficult on Sky) it is extremely easy to miss this and you can end up sitting out for ages. Please could you also flick my doom switch to "off"... Many Thanks!
    Posted by bletch08

go into your settings and set too auto load tables and that should sort it