You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New / Old Software

mrdaviesmrdavies Member Posts: 475
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
HOw much longer are we going to be able to use the old software because I really don't wanna change!?

Comments

• Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I kinda agree.  I had absolutely no issues with the current (old) software.  I know a lot of people were asking for changes... a lot of which have been answered in the 'new' software, but it doesnt really work for me on the whole.  Theres too much going on in the new software IMO, and although there are many aspects that are better such a resizeable tables etc, I don't like it all that much.

If I had the choice between using the new and the old software for the next year, id 100% be using the old.

I really do hope its still going to be an option when they launch it for MTTs...
  • Options
    jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
    edited November 2013
    the new mini view that's going to be available (see sticky at top) isn't that much different than the current mini view!
  • Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited November 2013
    How about standard view? It's a lot worse on the new software and I bet a lot more people use standard view than mini view.
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited November 2013
     just played a freeroll on new software and a dym on old kept getting timed out on dym as was spending to much time on freeroll trying to work out what was going on colours are all so close to each other its like looking through misted glasses 

i know a lot of people have said they will leave sky when changes are made like myself
        (probably wont) will sky do a survey to find out how many do
  • Options
    milly999milly999 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    I can sum it up in just 3 words "I HATE IT "   If we cannot use the old standard view, I will close my account. The new software has none off the features I like and get on with....I cannot find 1 advantage of the new layout over the old layout, and lots of dis-advantages
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    edited November 2013
    got to agree milly the new software absolutely stinks, cant even see what beat you, before when all your chips went in against someone you got to see both sets of cards, with this rubbish new game you see your just disappear and certainly leaves me wondering wants going on feel cheated
    Had no choice but to accept this new software was perfectly happy with old
  • Options
    joker48joker48 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: New / Old Software:
    Yeah I kinda agree.  I had absolutely no issues with the current (old) software.  I know a lot of people were asking for changes... a lot of which have been answered in the 'new' software, but it doesnt really work for me on the whole.  Theres too much going on in the new software IMO, and although there are many aspects that are better such a resizeable tables etc, I don't like it all that much. If I had the choice between using the new and the old software for the next year, id 100% be using the old. I really do hope its still going to be an option when they launch it for MTTs...
    Posted by gazza127
    I do not like the new site one bit I will not be playing on sky if it continues
    joker 48